Wonderful vet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful vet

I just got a letter today from the animal health studies at the Ontario Veterinary College. My vet sent in a donation to the Pet Trust Fund in memory of my wonderful little boy Trembley. It brings tears to my eyes. What a thoughtful gesture.

Now I must find a suitable thankyou note.

Re: Wonderful vet

That was very thoughtful!

Comment

That was incredibly thoughtful. My regular vet, a boxer lover who was not there the awful day I had to put my big boy boxer down a few years ago, sent me a sympathy note. I was so touched.
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

How thoughtful!

We had to have our Boxer Dixie put down last January and my vet made a donation in her name to a resque center and he and the whole staff, including his wife, sent us a sympathy card and a paw print of hers set in plaster. He even wrote a long message about her and how much he enjoyed and would miss her.

When you find such caring people you will never go anywhere else. I know I won't.

Comment

That's a really nice gesture, Ruby... I know how hard it is to get over losing a pet. I still look for my Kelly who died 3 months ago. Our other dog, Lucy seems to be over it now. That reminds me... I must contact Kelly's groomer and tell her that she's gone.
          I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Working...
          X