Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's the P..... uh.... Cake!!! (adult)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the P..... uh.... Cake!!! (adult)

You asked for it, you got it. It's not perfect, but it's pretty funny! I made a Jelly roll, rolled it up from the long side instead of the short side. Made a cream cheese frosting, strawberry flavored, had sliced strawberries inside. The strawberry cream cheese frosting out side, I sliced about an inch from the end and circled the cake for it for a......"rim" and trimmed the blund end to make it "pointy" lol. Couldn't find black food color, so mad a brown, made it extra dark, and mixted it with coconut for the "pubic hairs" made some cupcakes and put one in the middle and "cut to fit" another one to go around it for the "testicle"
    OH yeah, Made a "tattoo" with her name and a heart on it, the heart didn't turn out well, so DD decided she'd make the edge "frilly"! lol

Look at your own risk!!!!
    Attached Files

Re: Here's the P..... uh.... Cake!!! (adult)

Great job!!!
    Last edited by tastebud; 07-26-2008, 12:06 PM.

Comment

im glad you modeled after me Nu,i hope you dont fart on it and ruin it, lmfao,private joke, yall,anyway, looks like a good job Nu, she will be pleased, MUAHHH

Comment

WOW that is a scream I could never have done that. ROFLOL

Comment

I logged in just so I could look....

Comment

Well, I'll be...............good job!!!
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

LMAO...great job Nu! Hope she enjoys her "BIG CAKE"
              "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Great job Nu, Oh that will be the last big pe##s she will see after she gets married. Hope she enjoys it. LOL!!! Mom (Sabine) should be so proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Job well done Nu! I am so proud of you! That is really good!! Now we all know how well Tx is hung! LOL! You have just got to stop posting these things!!!! He has more women than he can handle already! Lol! Love you all! Have a terrific weekend. Bet it was a blast making this with your DD!
                  Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Great "cake job" Nu ! You done good ! Everybody at the party will love it !!

Comment

If the nursing career doesn't work out, now you got a new one, making cakes with body parts, see all those yrs nursing has worked out for you. You can work at home too, except you will not have those free lunches. Figure it out, nursing or cake body parts which can you make the most money?? Hard decision?? Maybe do both.

Comment

LOL, good job Nu, yes, " Mom" is proud of you. Enjoy the party.

Comment

Ha ha ha ha... GREAT JOB... ha ha ha... I hope she loves it!!
                          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Looking from the side, a p**** looks like it has one testicle, DD (20 yr old self professed virgin, used her "expertise" to help)(she took art class you know!) told me I needed a "shadow" of the other testicle, so I cut a cupcake to make it looke like there was another behind the one. It looks better up close (not too close! ) I smoothed out the icing with my damp hands! Needed a cigarette afterward.

Thanks for modeling Rogue!

Comment

Great job Nu! I am going to have to go back and look at the shadowing!
                              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X