What Was...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was...

1- the last movie that you watched that you really liked?
    2- the song you'd never heard before, but now cannot get out of your head?
    3- the last book you read?
    4- the thing that bugs you to no end? aka- your pet peeve.

Re: What Was...

1- the last movie that you watched that you really liked? This is corny but true "Singing in the Rain" with Gene Kelly - I have not seen this for a long time but it was on last weekend and I stopped and watched the whole thing.

2- the song you'd never heard before, but now cannot get out of your head? All I want to do by Sugarland (has this upbeat sound that gets stuck in your head)

3- the last book you read? Cheaper by the Dozen (thought it would be similar to the movie but not. The guy who borrowed it to me told me to read it all the way. It is a very good book and if you get a chance read it.)

4- the thing that bugs you to no end? aka- your pet peeve. People who turn off their brains while driving just as soon as the phone rings. They wander in lanes, they slow down, and they do dumb things like forget they are turning and then cut you off. If you can't function while doing 2 things at once then don't do them.
    Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

1- the last movie that you watched that you really liked? Wanted
      2- the song you'd never heard before, but now cannot get out of your head? Nothing right now
      3- the last book you read? Who loves you baby??
      4- the thing that bugs you to no end? aka- your pet peeve. Late people

Comment

1. The last movie you watched that you really liked?---
        Good Will Hunting
        2. The song you never heard before & now cannot get out of your head?---
        ~Who says you can't go back? ~ Jon BonJovi & Sugarland~
        A favorite song that I will never get out of my head? ~ Dust in the Wind~KANSAS~
        3. The last book you read?---
        ~Brother Odd~, by Dean Koontz...( a very good trilogy)
        4.The thing that bugs you to no end?---aka-your pet peeve?---
        Lol! --- people listening but not hearing what I am saying.---

~*~ THE END ~*~
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Last movie -Just saw 21 an hr ago and liked it
          Song never heard before, well, DD keeps me listening to rap but don't understand it, but one I can't get out of my head, Tx 's thread Thank you for being my friend, since the Golden girl passed.
          last book, anything Sidney Sheldon wrote which is a long time ago. Got to get back to reading again.
          What bugs me, People that put you down. They think they know it all and want to make a point of it. I'm in the 50's and seen it, heard it or lived it so don't tell me. Usually just listen to them & inside just laugh at them while they think they know it all. Don't put people down, half the time they don't know what they are talking about.

Comment

1- the last movie that you watched that you really liked?..... Pure Country

2- the song you'd never heard before, but now cannot get out of your head?.... Edwin McCain's White Crosses

3- the last book you read?..... Angel of Darkness: The True Story of Randy Kraft (was one of daughters childhood friend's uncle) One sick dude!

4- the thing that bugs you to no end? aka- your pet peeve..... People who don't pickup after themselves

Comment

THE BUCKET LIST
              If I never heard it before, How can I get it out of my mind ???
              The Beach House
              People who blow their noses while I'm eating...

Comment

1- the last movie that you watched that you really liked? BUCKET LIST

2- the song you'd never heard before, but now cannot get out of your head? RECENTLY I HEARD A VERY OLD SONG CALLED "IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HOUSE" AND IT'S STUCK FIRMLY IN MY BRAIN

3- the last book you read? THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG BY MARK HADDON

4- the thing that bugs you to no end? aka- your pet peeve. ONE WORD EMAILS OR TEXT MESSAGES! *grrr*
                I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

1- the last movie that you watched that you really liked? Charlie Wilson's War

2- the song you'd never heard before, but now cannot get out of your head? It's a christian song, something like can you imagine, can't remember the correct title, but I really liked it. I have never heard it before, I don't usually listen to christian/ religious music
                  3- the last book you read? The Beach House

4- the thing that bugs you to no end? aka- your pet peeve. Too many to list them all hear. People being on their cell 24 /7, rude people, careless, reckless drivers and on and on

Comment

The Bucket List

All Summer Long by Kid Rock

Can't remember the last time I actually had the time to read a book

Lately EVERYTHING...too many to list
                    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

1- the last movie that you watched that you really liked? - Ocean's Thirteen
                      2- the song you'd never heard before, but now cannot get out of your head? - not a song but a stupid commercial. We have a jewellery store in Toronto that buys old gold. The guy stands and sings I'm the cash man. I'll give you money for your gold Oh Yea.

I hate it and it won't go away.
                      3- the last book you read? - too many to list

People who pull up to a stop light in the left lane and don't put on a signal until they move into the intersection (if they put on a signal at all). AAARRRGH

Comment

Cast Away-again
                        2- the song you'd never heard before, but now cannot get out of your head? No idea
                        3- the last book you read? Lean Mean Thirteen
                        People who are-Hypocritical, Two-Faced, Conceited, Shallow, Self-Centered-the list goes on

Comment

1- the last movie that you watched that you really liked? ~ I haven't watched any movies recently
                          2- the song you'd never heard before, but now cannot get out of your head? ~ Low
                          3- the last book you read? ~ Blood Games by Richard Laymon
                          4- the thing that bugs you to no end? aka- your pet peeve. ~ Liars, I just can't stand liars
                          good friends are worth more than gold

Comment

Working...
                          X