{{{{{{ Lauren }}}}}}}}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• {{{{{{ Lauren }}}}}}}}

How are you feeling??? I hope everything went well... Please post when you can..
    {{{{HUGS}}}}

Re: {{{{{{ Lauren }}}}}}}}

Yes Lauren! We miss you and hope all is well! Hugs & Kisses!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I have been thinking about her all day. Thinking the same thing, hope she is fine. I know she probably won't post for a few days. This board is so family here. We even had cyper bar and toasted her. Well, she needs some time to heal and wish her the best. Luv ya Lauren and all of us wish you a fast recovery. Relax & take your time.

Comment

I've been thinking of her all day, too. Hopefully she is resting comfortably and feeling no pain. I'm sure we'll hear from her tomorrow.
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I am home, minus one uterus and a left ovary.. I was in recovery for 7 hours, didn't get home till around 6...Thank you everyone for your prayers and good thoughts.. They worked! .Had a nosebleed during surgery and spewed blood all over everyone... Not sure why.... The anasthesiologist, I vaguely remember him asking me if I had sleep apnea..Why do they talk to you about stuff like that when you are so groggy that you will barely remember? I quit breathing a few tiimes I guess...Weird..I am in a lot of pain though... Going to take my meds and go back to sleep...Darvocet and Toradol.... What a mix....
          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

you just rest darlin,take it real easy and make hubby take care of your every need.we will all be thinking of you. MUAHHH

Comment

Hope you feel better soon!!! (((hugs)))
              "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Take care. Thinking of you.

Comment

Glad your home. Not a very fun way to loos weight you know! just how much can a uterus weigh??? lol

Let me know if you need anything, I'm just a couple hrs away. If you need a laugh, go look at my cake! Of course, that's one thing (not the cake) you'll be thinking about for awhile huh? lol

Comment

So glad to hear from you, Lauren. Take it easy, and I hope you're feeling much better very soon!
                    (((((((Lauren))))))))
                    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Lauren, I am so glad to here that you are back at home. Just take it easy and rest up
                      Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

You will feel better as each day passes... Just keep yourself doped up. Be sure the guys take care of your every need.. {{{hugs}}}

Comment

Working...
                        X