Caphalon cookware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caphalon cookware

Hubby just got me a major surprise. A set of cashalon non stick cookware from macy's. Anyone use this brand and what is your opinion of it.
    thanks

Re: Caphalon cookware

i love mine.

congrats on your surprise!! hand wash it only, or that's what i do, i never put mine in the dishwasher.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Wow.. Top of the line.. You guys are lucky !

Comment

I only just now got a set of Caphalon jelly roll pans! lol. I love them.
        Enjoy, and give you DH a big ole kiss!! He deserves it!

Comment

I don't have the Calphalon brand. I bought the Member's Mark at Sam's over 10 years ago. Still using it. Love it!

Comment

Forget the cookware....I want a husband that buys me stuff like that and without asking/telling him what to get!!!!!
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I have a great pan, my fav. It was a present. It's the perfect size to be a skillet or pot, either one.
              www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

I have a set and love it! I don't put mine in the dishwasher, I wash them by hand to save on the finish.

Comment

I have one pot... it's my fave!

Years ago when my kids went to NYC w/ their father to shop for dresses for their step-sister's wedding, youngest DD got really sick and was throwing up out the cab window and all afternoon at her step-sister's apt. where they went to put her to bed and go back out shopping. For the ride home, step-sis GAVE her the pot she'd been throwing up in all day! I've been using it ever since... only asking DD when she got home, "Um... didn't occur to you to get the LID too???"

ha ha... long standing family story!
                  "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I have calphalon cookware, had it for about 10 years now, love it. I also wash mine by hand.

Comment

i have several and love them all, and their customer service is good, too !
                      I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

I just got back from TJMAX, and now I'm the proud owner of my first Calphalon skillet!! It was clearanced at $20. No scratches and dings, so don't know why it went on clearance. I'll be going back often to build up my collection.

Comment

Love TJMaxx...you can find some great deals there. Enjoy your skillet.

I don't own any yet, but one day I will )))
                          "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I have their stainless steel a Wiliams-Sonoma deal I love it. I have gotten addition pieces at Tuesday Morning.

Comment

Working...
                            X