Back from Alaska!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from Alaska!!!

Had a wonderful 10 days there. The best was seeing the grandchildren. They moved up there last September. We tried to pack as much in as we could and we saw some awesome sights and did some really neat things. But, as always, it's good to be home.

Re: Back from Alaska!!!

Welcome back ! Glad you had a great visit... Hope you share some pictures! How was the weather?

Comment

The weather was not good. All the locals were complaining about their summer. It rained almost every day we were there and the highest temp we saw was 63....that was on the one sunny day we had.

Comment

Ah well, you really didn't go for the weather anyway! So glad you had a good visit with your family and so glad you are back safe and sound. What an adventure it must have been! Alaska is on my Life's To-Do List.
        Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Welcome back, Debbie. I'm happy for you getting to visit the grandchildren, even if the weather there wasn't so good. I'd love to see Alaska some day, too. I really miss my grandchildren in Georgia.
          Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Glad you had a good time and made it safely back home!

Comment

Glad you got to visit with your kids / grandkids and you got to see Alaska. Hope you took lots of pictures.
              I have a girlfriend who lives in Chugiak, Alaska, and she keeps on asking me to visit her. One of these days I will have to take her up on her invite. In the summer of course, I don't think I could handle the winter weather.

Comment

Originally posted by DebsterinOhio View Post
                Had a wonderful 10 days there. The best was seeing the grandchildren. They moved up there last September. We tried to pack as much in as we could and we saw some awesome sights and did some really neat things. But, as always, it's good to be home.
                Deb~

Tell us more....................where did you go? What did you see? What creatures did you encounter? I want details!!!!!!

I loved Alaska, and lived in Fairbanks for about four years, but took the "ferry" up to Prince Rubpert and drove up to Fairbanks through Whitehorse and loved the trip.

I can't wait to book a cruise to Alaska to show DH the sites.

Comment

Working...
                X