Thank You Jana!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Jana!!

She strikes again! I received the sweetest card, an I Love Lucy Beanie Baby (didn't even know they made those!!) and a little Lucy lunch box and Heart shaped box with the candy factory scene on it!! Jana, you are so very sweet to me!! I love it all!! I also got a really cute postcard in the mail yesterday!! I am really enjoying all my Lucy stuff.. Dan put my Beanie Baby on my pillow while I was asleep today... I woke up again cuddling it..

Between Dan, (he got me a dozen roses and a sweet card yesterday morning), my co-workers who are bringing food each day, Yesterday was beef stroganoff, corn on the cob, veggie tray and chocolate chip cookies. Today was Sliced Brisket, veggie rice, green beans, rolls and brownies..I have heard they are keeping these meals coming through Tuesday! And then Jana sending me such sweet things... I am spoiled rotten!!!
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Thank You Jana!!

I'd like to have your address so I can spoil you, too, Lauren. ((((((Lauren)))))) I'm glad to see you up and around. Take it easy and let yourself be spoiled for awhile.
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

You're welcome Lauren.. It's just little get well thoughts..! Hope they are working. How are you feeling?

Comment

I am very sore.. I'm ok as long as I stay on my pain meds. I can sure tell when they wear off! My left side is really, really sore.. It hurts a lot.
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

What a special friend (((JANA)))).

Lauren.. glad to see you !~ You make sure to take it easy.. and enjoy the spoiling!!
          Tessa

Comment

Working...
          X