Slydial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slydial

Pretty cool idea when you don't have time to chat and just want to leave a voicemail..

http://www.slydial.com/

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Re: Slydial

Wow! I could have appreciated this a lot in my teen years! Pretty cool, but VERY Sly.......LOL!!!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Well, I tested this on a friend, and explained the purpose of Slydial on the voicemail.... She called back in 2 minutes, and said it doesn't make sense. She said, so you leave a VM to avoid talking to the person, but the person will call back when they get the message. So you still wind up talking to that person....

Comment

yes but you don't have to answer the call. Tell person your leaving a voicemail for that you are headed into a meeting and wanted to leave them a message. It is sly but would be handy too. I am afraid there is a catch to it. I will have to play around with it to see.

Debbie
        Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

I always want to talk so this wouldn't work for me but my boss hates answering the phone (office or cell) so he will definately use this.

Thanks.
          "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

On the website, they give examples of situations where slydial might come in handy.

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Working...
            X