Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so flipping tired

of being in pain 24 hours a day.
    Some days I can tolerate it better than others (fibro), but my back hurts so bad right now I could just cry.

*whine over*

Re: I am so flipping tired

So sorry! I would hug you...but I dont want to make you cry
    Have you tried the new meds that are out on the market now a days?

Comment

I haven't tried anything new. I got tired of being a guinea pig for new meds a couple of years ago. I'd sure like to hear from anyone who has had any success with any of them though.

Comment

I don't know anything about meds but I'm so sorry you're in constant pain.
        Very careful ((((hugs))).

Comment

Angi, I know exactly what you are saying. I don't think mine is fibro but I hurt all the time. I cry when I move in my bed cause my right hip aches if I sleep on it. You know your body does stupid things while asleep. I want to die some days from the pain in my back, right knee and hip. Now with this oxygen tube attached to me I get frustrated and feel like I am on a leash. I think that one person should not have to hurt so bad so why can't we share that pain with others...LOL. Just kidding but would like to know why good normal people get the bad bodies and the drug users and stuff get the good bodies? I told my DD I was tired of people looking at me and only see me as broken and she said "Mom, your not broken your complexed." I looked it up cause to me it didn't work but once I did, those words fit. One day at a time is all I can say Angi. Sorry for your pain but what makes us this way makes us a stronger person.

Debbie
          Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

I am so sorry for you both! Hugs & prayers are with you!
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Angi, I have fibro also - everyday is a new day of hell for me. I also have arthritis throughout my body - had both knees replaced. I'm not a candidate for Lyrica because I am on some really powerful drugs but there are women in my support group who have been taking Lyrica and have been having success with it. It would be worth asking about (my pain doc said it wouldn't help me). My fatigue is actually getting worse than the pain - for every decent day I have, I'm down for two or three. I feel so badly for you - know what you're going through. My love to you. janni Contact me if you would like to 'talk'.

Comment

I feel so bad for anyone that has any kind of problem with pain or getting around. I realize how lucky I am, maybe a toothache, headache or the flu, knowing in a few days it will be gone but anyone with a problem not knowing how much pain they will be in that plus it never stops, I am so sorry. I really am lucky and so is my family not to have this. Sometimes we forget and think about our little problems not knowing other people are worse off.

Comment

Roset, it's ok because before I got hit with this and Angi will probably agree we didn't think about it either. I sometimes wonder if I wouldn't have been so hard on my body before hand would I still be in this pain. I am over weight which is a big problem for me cause it is adding extra pounds to my already achy body. I sometimes wonder if the abuse I suffered during my first marriage contributed to my body now. I think we all don't take for granted being healthy and normal until something happens. I park in handicap and people look at me like what is wrong with you, you look normal. Then they see the kids or DH bring a wheelchair to me and see me struggle to get out of car and into wheelchair and then they change their tune. Sorry for hijacking this thread.

Debbie
                  Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

Thanks for the support everyone. I sure feel for all of you who are in chronic pain. It's so frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                    X