Big Brother: Sundays episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother: Sundays episode

Is anyone watching? I was soooo glad to see Jesse put up. He is such a cocky little brat! Ask me how I really feel!!!! *L* I want to see how bad Jesse behaves this week with his little bruised ego!!

I am also glad that she put up Angie. I don't really like Libra anymore. She is bossy and if she does not watch it she will be gone. Hopefully she listened to Keesha when she warned her.
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Re: Big Brother: Sundays episode

YES - I have been watching! I do not like Jesse either. I could not stand it when he was talking to Keesha in the HOH room and he kept saying to her - do you understand? I only hope he does not win POV this week.

I don't really care for Michelle either - she should have used the POV last week and put up Libra. If it were between Angie & Libra - I would send Libra home for sure.

Comment

Jesse is a big self centered but he's young and stupid. Renny did apologize to Jessee but he's so self centered he doesn't hear past his nose. He's going to feel stupid when he watches himself on the show.
      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Ro, I don't think he is intelligent enough to realize even after the show that he was nothing but a big a$$!!!!

I saw on TV that there are nude pics of Jesse floating all over the internet! YUCK! =O
        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Remember that the live eviction day has changed to Thursday. I am not sure if this will be every week but mark your calenders.
          I totally agree that Jessie is young and obnoxious. The majority seems to be pushing Keesha into voting him out this Thursday, rather then Angie who sits and smokes and doesn't seem to be playing the game. This season is so boring that I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of double evictions.

Comment

Working...
          X