Thundering Tuseday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thundering Tuseday

It's Thundering And Raining!!! Reminates Of Dolly, Hit About 4this Morning.

Other Than That, Ssdd!!!

Any Fun Plans Today, To Make Me Jealous, Sitting Here At Work, Slaving Away, Eating My Bagel And Cream Cheese.

Re: Thundering Tuseday

We have remnants of Dolly all the way up here in Okla. it is missing us though I hope DD got some of it at camp

Going to a friends house for lunch and work on Girl Scout stuff and Michael will swim while we are working. I think she is just trying to keep me busy so I won't miss Gilly!
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

So far today is a yawner for me. I came to work and there is nothing for me to do. Should have stopped for breakfast! Uh Nu???.....give me a bite of that bagel!!!!
      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Too Late Ro, It's Gone!!!

Comment

Good morning to you! I am gettting after my yard today and getting all the weeds out of the flower beds! It's hot and humid today. It's Summertime in Texas...lol! Have a great day everybody!
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

We need your rain! You can keep the thunder tho - my dogs hate it! Have to work today, as usual. On my to-do list till then, I have to make a trip to the grocery store, figure out how to work a sprayer so I can fertilize my Rose of Sharon bushes, need to top the koi ponds off with water, and then figure out what I'm going to do with 16 chicken legs that are going to go bad if I dont use them today.

Comment

Good morning all! Nu, I can't believe no more drug co freebies! I guess it is a sign of times (our "mental recession"LOL) Still in a lot of pain today, but not as bad-I can walk better today....
              Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I Always Say, Thank God For Mobic!!! If I Miss A Day, I Can't Walk For Nothing. It Helps Dh Also, But It Makes Him Real Tired For Some Reason. Anti-inflammatories Sometimes Do That. Thank Goodness It Doesn't Me. I've Tried Abunch Of Different Ones. Mobic Works The Best And It's A $4 For 30days Or $10 For 90 Days At Wal-mart, Even Better! Lol

Comment

I haven't tried that. I just wished the pain and fatigue would go away-but I have come to realize that there is no easy solution.
                  Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

If I Didn't Have My Mobic, I'd Probably Have To Have Narcotic Pain Relievers, Which I Don't Want To Do Until Nothing Else Helps. I Have Had To Take A Lortab Or Two Of Dh's To Help With The Pain So I Can Sleep. Maybe 2 A Year. We Have A Lot Of People On Mobic With No Side Effects.

Comment

Nu, is mobic a rx? ive got some killer lower back pain, and only one darvocet left, lol

Comment

Yep, If you've seen your doc recently, call him/her and ask for an Rx. Gereric name is Meloxicam. Easier to say mobic! lol

Comment

Working...
                        X