Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's For Dinner 7-29-08

What Is Everyone Having For Dinner?

We Ae Having The Steak We Didn't Have Last Night And Veggies ( I Am Thinking Brocolli And Red Beets)
    SHEL

Re: What's For Dinner 7-29-08

I don't know...I need some ideas

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

We are having fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy and a veggie.

Comment

I Have To Go To The Grocery Store To Get Some Whipped Cream To Make Another P... Uh.... Cake For My Boss's Birthday Tomorrow. I'll Pick Up Something There To Warm Up. I Have No Leftovers In The Fridge!!!

Comment

Went to Applebee's and had a 1/2 sized apple walnut chicken salad and a bowl of french onion soup. Soup was great..........salad....ok...never had it before. It was kind of watery.

Comment

My DH took me to Senior Iguanas for dinner. It is a quaint little mexican restaurant. I had a veggie chimi and a veggie enchilada. Their salsa and chips are awesome there. I brought half of my dinner home for lunch tomorrow. DH has been gone since last wednesday doing the POW/MIA Awareness Rally here. They had about 57,000 people there in 3 days. It helped that Nazarath was here on Friday night. It was awesome. The rally brings in more revenue for our town than the Dodge National Circuit Rodeo. Anyway, it was his first night home and so we escaped for dinner. It was nice.

Debbie
            Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

Working...
            X