woohoo gas price is going down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woohoo gas price is going down

Today the little market store near my house is selling it for $3.69 for unleaded. Hopefully, it will keep going down.

Re: woohoo gas price is going down

Ours is down to 3.56 a gallon.
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Went down 25-30 cents within a couple day!!! . Cheapest here is $3.69.

Comment

Here, too!! $3.75

Comment

I just did a fill up @ $4.13.9. Yikees that what its like in New York State.

Comment

Wow $4.13 a gallon what a price!!! Here you can occasionally find gas for $3.69 per gallon. Have you all noticed that a lot of the gas stations are only giving you the low price IF you pay in cash?

Comment

It seems like gas always goes up during the summer when the kids are out of school and the family is going to start vacationing. I miss the old prices of 15-25 cents a gallon. Those were the days....LOL!
              Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

cheapest I've seen so far is $3.59. Isn't it something how gas companies make you think you're getting a great deal and appreciate anything under $4?

Comment

It's down to $3.59 here now. It's pitiful when we're thinking 3.59 is a good price! Better than $4.09, though, which is what it was a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

$3.65 in our area

Comment

We are still $4.15 for regular unleaded...I am moving to your states!! We have seen a 10 cent drop though, You all think we will ever see $3 gas again?

Comment

Originally posted by gmom View Post
                        We are still $4.15 for regular unleaded...I am moving to your states!! We have seen a 10 cent drop though, You all think we will ever see $3 gas again?
                        Of course not--they have seen that we will pay over $4 a gallon-also this lowering of prices is to set us up for Labor Day weekend prices.
                        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I filled up for $ 3. 78 yesterday , regular. I wish it would come down more, and I think it will. If not I am sure President Obama will see to it that the prices come down, right. LOL sorry I couldn't resist. I am going into my corner now.

Comment

Ours is still $4.11-$4.29. Hope it gets under $4.00 before my next fill up.
                            Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Its amazing that we all live in the same country and there is such a variance in price. For that matter, three of us who posted live in Texas and the prices vary even within our own state.

Comment

Working...
                              X