30 Day Shred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Day Shred?

Has anyone else tried this? It's the DVD from Jillian (the personal trainer on biggest loser). I thought I was at least a tad bit in shape, but after this workout I could barely walk for 3 days. It's only 20 mins and it will make you sweat!!!!

This is only my second day doing it. Jillian claims you can lose up to 20lbs in 30 days doing this, but we will see. I am also doing WeightWatchers.

If you are interested the dvd is only around $12 (from Best Buy) and worth every cent. I am excited to see my progress at the end of the month.

Re: 30 Day Shred?

I might have to look at that!! I am also doing WW, that would be a nice kickstart!

Comment

Bella, hope you took your measurements before starting. In addition to the weight you will lose lots of inches. Granded I have NOT tried this workout but going from what I've seen from the Biggest Loser shows.

Sounds like your positive and gonna keep this up.
      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I haven't seen it, but depriving yourself for a set amount of time is what works for me. No way can I be on a diet forever. Then it becomes a lifestyle change, and I llike candy and cake too much for that !!!
        I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

I just looked it up on Amazon.com and it got GREAT reviews! It's only 10.99 there and if you're order totals $25 you get free shipping!

Comment

How many times a week do you have to do it?

Comment

It says every other day. I'm going to try it tomorrow morning instead of jogging.

Comment

How did your shred go?

I did it for the 3rd time today. It is getting easier already, but I still sweat. I hope I lose some inches because I quit smoking and my pants began to get tight... so back on ww and now working out. I want my pants to fit again

Chocolate Moose- on ww you can eat anything you want, as long as you are in points range. the first 3 days of it is hard, but after that it is super easy and the weight melts off! Its great!

Comment

I went running first and then did it when I got home and really enjoyed it. I'm going to do the same thing today. It will be great for toning, which I don't get when I run.

I think you will definitely lose the inches you want to if you keep doing it plus feel stronger.

Comment

Holy crap! I ordered this from Amazon and got it yesterday. I did it this morning for the first time and it was the most incredible work out I've ever done! I hate to exercise and usually after 30 minutes I'm just starting to work up a light sweat. After doing this for 20 minutes I had buckets of sweat pouring off of me and my heart rate was up the whole time! Someone call 911 - Jillian just killed me! I can't imagine working out with her for 6 hours a day like they do on the biggest loser! No wonder they lose weight so fast! I feel great now but who knows if I'll be able to walk tomorrow! (Yes - I'm out of shape, I know!) Getting up the stairs to take a shower was a bit of an effort after that one! I highly recommend this dvd!

Comment

Working...
                    X