Big Brother: Tuesday's episode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother: Tuesday's episode.

OMG! Was that great or what???? I think Keesha for now is my favorite player. She did not back down. You go girl!!! She let them all think they had her going and then did exactly as she wanted to! I am soooooo proud of her. I hope Jesse is gone. Between him and Memphis last night it was quite interesting to say the least! They both lost their cool. I guess them not being able to get to their metabolic steroids is starting to get to them!!! *L*

Can't wait to see it THURSDAY night. They show the California Earthquake shaking the house and the guests.

It is about time it started getting good! I was beginning to wonder if this was going to go down as the most boring BB and then they had this episode.
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Re: Big Brother: Tuesday's episode.

I was happy Keesha did not give in to Jesse. I hope he goes home - he is so in love with himself its not even funny. He was so mad when Keesha won POV and would not use it.

Comment

I wonder what the banner actually said?
      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

me too , did anyone see or anyone on here have the live 24 feeds?

Comment

I have the feeds but couldn't read it. It was too short to include "love steven" One word looked like 'america' I am not sure it was a BB banner at all but rather just one that belongs to a plane that flies out of Burbank airport.

Comment

I've been reading some blogs and most tend to think it was not a banner for BB. Oh well, it was fun wondering what it said!

Comment

i was impressed that she did not back down from jessie..some how i doubt that jessie will be leaving..i think the girls want angie out for personal reasons..it would be a good move if they all voted jessie out..if he stay's..he's going to cause drama in the house..plus he will be gunning for keesha..i read somewhere the banner was for a party nearby the big brother house..what about america's player..

Comment

I like the idea of another America's player. I thought possibly Ollie or even Libra. Can you imagine Libra having to do what we say??!!! That would be soooooo much fun! Ollie is kind of a stand up guy and I know he would work hard to do what we want.

Comment

Ollie was called into the DR about 8 min after voting ended last night. I am kind of thinking it may be him

Comment

Working...
                  X