$91,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $91,000

This is how much money Exxon oil makes per MINUTE!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: $91,000

How Can I Get That Job????

They Profit Tooooooooo Much On Gas Prices!!

Comment

exxon is pretty big.

how many people work for them? I amsure my husband's company makes a lot as well, but once it's all given out, and everything is paid it's more reasonable.....
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

If you work for Exxon and are fortunate enough to retire from them....you are pretty much set for life after retirement. They do very well by their employees. And they should. I won't voice my opinion of the fact that they make so much money. I think that our gas situation is a bunch of hogwash & I am thoroughly not amused in any way.
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
          This is how much money Exxon oil makes per MINUTE!
          the company as a whole gets that much I assume. It's a very big company, I am sure there is a lot of money going out to support a company that size. According to who is Exxon making that much money ??

Comment

it was on the noon news and it's on yahoo. they said that it was less than they thought it would be. HUH???

Comment

What's the big deal? I could make that much if I wanted.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
              "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I'm with luvs, I just choose not to make that much money per minute!!!!!
                Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

how much money does DOW make per minute?

what about kroger's lol
                  and what about the airlines?

how about ford? dodge? toyota?
                  what about carrier air conditioners?

all these things are costing us a fortune, if you break it down by the minute I am sure it will do nothing but upset ya.
                  I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Working...
                  X