8-1-08! Waz is 4 supper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-1-08! Waz is 4 supper?

I'm psyched!! We are having BBQ chicken, zucchini fingers with hot mustard sauce, cool cuke pasta salad and grilled pineapple. Was going to have it last night, but got lazy and we had BK!!!!

Re: 8-1-08! Waz is 4 supper?

Hey jewels, is the zucchini finger recipe posted?
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Nope..... just take a zuc. and slice it thin LENGHWISE. dredge in four, then egg/water mix then panko (or bread crumbs if you don't have panko) and fry.
      To make it more yum...toss some parm with the crumbs!!

Comment

Hell, Jewels, I haven't even thought of breakfast yet, much less supper!!! lol

But, actually I have, I was thinking baked bologna while in the shower this morning, and I happen to have a log of bologna in the freezer!

And, I have a craving for baked sweet potatos, on the grill where they're caramelized real good!!!

Comment

I think I am going out tonight. What is your address again Jewels? Your dinner sounds delicious and summery. Enjoy. When I wake up I will decide what I will cook. Have to make tamales today, so I will be busy. Have a good day!
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I don't have to cook!! My sister is having a surprise birthday for her son, he is 25, so she is having dinner. I don't know if anyone has a Famous Dave's BBQ in your area. But, she is having BBQ sandwiches from there and salad and not sure what else. I am making Heath Brownies. So, I won't even have much clean up!

Comment

Jewels, I will have to try the zuchinni-sounds real good. I am having grilled pork chops, baked potatoes, green beans and sliced tomatoes.
              Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
                I think I am going out tonight. What is your address again Jewels? Your dinner sounds delicious and summery. Enjoy. When I wake up I will decide what I will cook. Have to make tamales today, so I will be busy. Have a good day!

Not a tamale fan , but homemade ones are so much better then what you get at the store. But making them from scratch is so much work.

Comment

Texann, I'll Send You Cookies, If You Send Me Tamales!!! Lol

Comment

I'm fixing country style pork ribs, gonna try them with some of that Sweet Baby Ray sauce, parsley-buttered red potatos and some sort of green veggie - not sure which yet.

Comment

Originally posted by cottun View Post
                      I'm fixing country style pork ribs, gonna try them with some of that Sweet Baby Ray sauce, parsley-buttered red potatos and some sort of green veggie - not sure which yet.
                      LOL!!! we have pork ribs and chicken smoking rite now will finish them off with sweet baby rays honey chipolte bbq sauce, one side will be slaw but not sure on anything else ....there is a TDF ranch potato recipe in t+t I want to make soon just have no taters!

Comment

we are headed north so it will either be something over the campfire or out to eat.
                        SHEL

Comment

Wishingstar,thanks for the idea - my other side will definately be slaw! That sounds great!

Comment

Friday nite Mexican!

Comment

Stuffed Shells with tomato sauce. In the sauce I'm adding homemade italian sausage and homemade stuffed bricole. Will probably serve with a fresh garden salad.
                              "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Working...
                              X