Finally Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Friday

This has been a long week! DD1 and the grandkids will be here today. DD2 son has a bday party tomorrow--I will probably fall in bed tomorrow night!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Finally Friday

TGIF Ready for the weekend, a lazy weekend I hope, it's been a busy week and I am ready to sit back and do NOTHING !
    Have fun with your kids / grandkids, Nommie.

Comment

Good morning friends and family!! SSDD here. And, I'm blank, not a damned thing to say! :

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
        Good morning friends and family!! SSDD here. And, I'm blank, not a damned thing to say! :
        LOL, nothing to say, I can't believe that. That is just not like you, Nu

Comment

Nuisance...has nothing to say....Well That's just CRAZY!!!!! LOL! Wake up!!! You make this place fun!
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
            Nuisance...has nothing to say....Well That's just CRAZY!!!!! LOL! Wake up!!! You make this place fun!
            I DON'T WANNA WAKE UP!!! I WANT BREAKFAST, AND NO ONE'S SIGNED UP! BUT!!! SOMEONE'S MAKING A MCDONALDS RUN!!! LOL

MY DIET COKE NEEDS TO START KICKING IN SOON.

Comment

DS and his family are spending the weekend with us. They decided my DH will smoke turkey legs on Sat. so I will have to hunt for these in the stores today.
              "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Poor Turkey's, I Can See All Theses Turkey's In Wheelchairs Because People Come And Chop Off Their Legs To Smoke! Makes Me Wanna Cry!!!

Comment

So Sad.....do they offer any prosthesis or rehab to them?
                  Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

THEY DO, LOOK!!

http://foolmoon.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=238332

Comment

That is too wild!!! I think I need a drink-going to open the bar!
                      Nommie

Comment

WOW, Barbie parts for a bird leg prosthesis. I think I will join Nommie at the bar. LOL

Comment

we are head north for boating at Torch Lake. I just love this lake the color of the water we decided is blue-raspberry koolaid.
                          SHEL

Comment

I Wanna Go Shel!!! I'm Headed That Way!

Comment

I am going home shortly-only a half a day-you all are on your own.
                              Nommie

Comment

Working...
                              X