Update on BethQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on BethQ

This was posted at Jacks from one of the members that called and spoke to her Husband, Tony....Beth really needs our prayers right now.

I called Beth's home last night and left a message on their machine, and Tony called my cell today while I was at church, but I returned his call and was able to speak to him directly. He left a voicemail explaining everything that Beth has gone through since her initial stomatch pain, but I returned his call asking his permission to share this with everyone here. He told me that it was fine for me to let everyone know how Beth is doing.

Beth has really had a hard time of it! *Understatement* After her stomach surgery on Wed. where 2 1/2 feet of her lowe intestine was removed, she was unable to be aroused from the morphine. Then the medication that they gave her to counteract the morphine caused her to be unable to talk. She had a CT scan where they found that she had bleeding on the brain, an aneurysm that ruptured.

She was unable to talk for a while, but Tony said since then that her improvement has been nothing but miraculous. She is able to speak again and regaining movement too.

He's going to keep me updated through emails so I'll keep you updated.

I hope that I got all of this correct. Beth and her family need our prayers.
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Update on BethQ

Thoughts and prayers are with her and her family!

Comment

Wow, so much to go through for one person!!!

Yes, definitely prayers, thoughts and good wishes that she'll be on the upswing in no time!!!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I didn't know BethQ had so much going on. We will all pray for her to return to CK. Her hubby said that she is doing better, let's hope she continues with everyday a better day until she heals.

Comment

Prayers and good thoughts. Thanks for the update.

Comment

She sure is in my thoughts and prayers!

Comment

While reading Lauren's post I just broke down for her and her family. I wish her all the best and hopefully a speedy recovery. Loving thoughts and prayers.
              "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Beth - I do not know you as I am new to these boards. But I will definitely keep you and your family in this time of need in my prayers.

Comment

sending prayers and good thoughts to you beth!!!!!!!!!!!
                  http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Prayers and best wishes to Beth.

Comment

from one Beth to another ..... take care. Thoughts & prayers are with you

Comment

Adding more prayers to the others & many wishes for a speedy & complete recovery.

Comment

Beth, I am keeping you in my prayers. I hope to see you pop in here and give us a hi real soon. .
                          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

May God Bless you Beth and grant you a speedy recovery! Our prayers are with you and your Family!
                            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

So sorry to hear that Beth has been going through all of this. I'll be praying for her quick and complete recovery. ((((Beth))))

Comment

Working...
                              X