Monday Meanderings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Meanderings...

Well, I am late due to doctor's appointment. Nu, I asked about the Mobic, but she wouldn't...wants to wait until after I see the Pain Mgmnt. Dr. Appointment is in mid Sept-they are going to try to get it moved up....What is everyone up to today?
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Monday Meanderings...

Nothing new here, just another Monday, beginning of another busy week and more company coming.

Comment

Ssdd As Usual. Suppose To Be 108 Today, Staying Indoors As Much As Possible.

Comment

Hot and steamy here too. Babe's off to get epidural steroid shot # 2 in his back. First didn't do much... don't have much hope for this one either.
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Gotta work this evening as usual. Supposed to be 103 degrees here today (outrageous for this area!). Oldest dog is mad because I keep making her come in where its cool.

Luvs, I hope it goes well for your Babe. BTW, did he ever start his fixit business? I saw a repair van yesterday on the way to work. Name of the company was "Man On Call".

Comment

Luvs, First Esi's Never Help (can't Tell They Help That Is) 2nd One Should Be Better 3rd Will Be The Best. Some Times 2nd One The Patient Can't Tell A Whole Lot Either. But Will Know The 3rd. Don't Give Up Hope!!!

Comment

Business as usual for me, too.
              I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Yep more of the same here too. I'm trying to finish varnishing the last kitchen cupboard doors. Grass always seems to need mowing.
                Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Hey Nommie, I have severe RA and my Doctor Stuart Kassan is co-author of a book Pain Management for Dummy's, named like all thos computer books, but he really good and has helped me reduce my pain. Don't know if will work but thougt I'd mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by cottun View Post
                    Gotta work this evening as usual. Supposed to be 103 degrees here today (outrageous for this area!). Oldest dog is mad because I keep making her come in where its cool.

Luvs, I hope it goes well for your Babe. BTW, did he ever start his fixit business? I saw a repair van yesterday on the way to work. Name of the company was "Man On Call".

His ad is in the local newsletter... Gitter done by Handyman Pat... I told him it was Git 'er done... but he didn't listen to me... haha. No calls yet, but it's only been a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      Luvs, First Esi's Never Help (can't Tell They Help That Is) 2nd One Should Be Better 3rd Will Be The Best. Some Times 2nd One The Patient Can't Tell A Whole Lot Either. But Will Know The 3rd. Don't Give Up Hope!!!
                      I sure hope that's true. Yesterday he saw a commercial for Lyrica... for the treatment of fibromyalgia. He wondered if he had it. I laughed and told him he couldn't have it cause he's so whiney when he doesn't feel well that I'd have killed him LONG ago if it was fibro!!

Comment

Lyrica also works well for nerve pain. Takes a week or two to start working and gradually build up. But.... If he's like my DH..... yes, he'd be dead if he had fibro! lol

Comment

Originally posted by jackibowen View Post
                          Hey Nommie, I have severe RA and my Doctor Stuart Kassan is co-author of a book Pain Management for Dummy's, named like all thos computer books, but he really good and has helped me reduce my pain. Don't know if will work but thougt I'd mention it.

Thanks for the info--I am going to try to get the book!
                          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Working...
                          X