Our new rental house...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new rental house...

is having work done on it right now. The land lord is having tile floors put in the hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen and both bathrooms! We went and looked at the progress yesterday, and the men are doing an awesome job on it. I love the color he chose. It's kind of a light coffee color, I'd guess. So glad he didn't choose white! Rick and his friend are going to remove the cottage cheese ceilings after the floor is finished drying. Then we will be painting the whole inside. After that I think Richard (the land lord) is going to have new carpet installed in the bedrooms. I'm hoping so anyway. It's going to look so nice when it's all done.

I'm going to the paint store today to choose the colors for the house. I can hardly wait to move in and get settled in there! We're so lucky to have found this place and have such a great land lord who knows us already and trusts us to take care of the house. I'm so excited!
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Re: Our new rental house...

Wow! That all sounds great! I'm so happy for you!

Comment

Thank you, chickyp!
      Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Oh how wonderful for you Bette! I know you are so excited! I am so happy for you Lady!
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I got 2 words for ya Bette...Behr paint.

Comment

Yes, how very exciting for you Bette!!! Something to look forward to. Best wishes and many blessings in your new digs!!!
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Good for you, Bette, have fun picking out the paint!

Comment

Seems they are making it a nice new place to live. Wonderful, you will have it all cleaned & ready to move in, when do you move? I guess you are counting the days & hours. I am so happy for you.

Comment

Working...
                X