What's for dinner, Tuesday August 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner, Tuesday August 5

I am planning on making salisbury steaks, with mushrooms and onions grilled on the side, roasted fingerling potatoes and sauted cabbage.
    What are you cooking tonight?

Re: What's for dinner, Tuesday August 5

I'm coming to your house, thanks!!!

Comment

I cooked way too much parmesan chicken and mac&cheese a few days ago, so I'm still doing leftovers. I dont mind too much - I refuse to waste good food and when I get really hungry it doesnt matter what I eat. But one of these days I have GOT to learn how to just cook for one person instead of 4-6!

Comment

Grilled Ribeye Steaks w/ button mushrooms, crash potatoes and Japanese Cucumber salad.
        "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Originally posted by cottun View Post
          I cooked way too much parmesan chicken and mac&cheese a few days ago, so I'm still doing leftovers. I dont mind too much - I refuse to waste good food and when I get really hungry it doesnt matter what I eat. But one of these days I have GOT to learn how to just cook for one person instead of 4-6!
          Cooking for one is so hard, cooking for two is hard. I always make too much. And neither one of us really likes leftovers. When I was living by myself and working, I just ate at the school cafeteria and had a sandwich at night at home. But now we are both retired, I have to cook more often.

Comment

It's Hard To Cook For 2 Also, When You Never Know When One Of The Kids And Their Families Will Show Up At Supper Time, Like My Ds, Dil And Gs Do! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
              It's Hard To Cook For 2 Also, When You Never Know When One Of The Kids And Their Families Will Show Up At Supper Time, Like My Ds, Dil And Gs Do! Lol
              So true , I think that would drive me nuts, unexpected dinner guests, even if they are family.

Comment

Well I am making the taco squares for supper and the school peanut butter brownies, recipes that I got from this forum, along with a fruit bowl

Comment

we are having venison, red beets, cucumbers and garlic bread.
                  SHEL

Comment

No idea for dinner yet, but I just burned the heck out of the roof of my mouth on one of those frozen salisbury steak frozen thingies that I heated up for lunch. And now my tummy's not feeling too good either. Dang it.

Comment

Baked chicken breast, fresh green beans, fresh yellow squash and green salad and of course tea.

Comment

we are having left over burgers that were stuffed with spinach and feta and some sweet potato fries

Comment

Well, babe couldn't find a flank steak at WallyWorld yesterday that I planned to cook last night... I'm dieting and getting chickened out fast. Maybe I'll have some salmon (frozen 4-oz. pieces) and leave the leftover chicken to babe. I can cook brown rice, if I only cook a tiny amount... I have portion control issues and rice is one of my many weaknesses... and salad, of course.
                          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Chicken breasts, linguine with cheese sauce, ciabatta bread and salad.

Comment

Scalloped potatoes and ham, some pineapples and maybe green beans? Need some color on the plate!

Comment

Working...
                              X