Wild Wednesday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Wednesday....

Good morning! How are all my CK buddies this morning? It's SSDD for me.....
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Wild Wednesday....

Yea, pretty much here too... Babe's doing a kind of passive-aggressive thing that I've not figured out yet... we had words after I may have put his wallet thru the washer... I didn't, thank goodness, and things have been kind of quiet since...

Nothing worse than putting 2 passive-aggressives together!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

SSDD here also, except.... it's CLOUDY!!!! Looks like rain!!! Weather man this morning said maybe slight chance tomorrow and rain friday and saturday, but it sure looks like it may do it today! We sure need it.

I need to find me a rich sugar daddy!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
        SSDD here also, except.... it's CLOUDY!!!! Looks like rain!!! Weather man this morning said maybe slight chance tomorrow and rain friday and saturday, but it sure looks like it may do it today! We sure need it.

I need to find me a rich sugar daddy!!
        Look for 2 while you are at it!
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Make that 3. I'm tired of the SSDD.
          Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
            Make that 3. I'm tired of the SSDD.
            Ya think they might be cheaper by the dozen? LOL! I will take the fourth one please. Sos here too. I hope you get some rain Sis!
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

You might as well include me in the rich sugar daddy search . LOL We never did get any real rain yesterday, a few drops and that was it. It's dry this morning and the sun is out. On my way to the beauty shop, I am seriously thinking of having my hair cut short again. I know SO will hate it, but I am so tired of my current hairdo. Other then that it's pretty much SSDD

Comment

So Where Can We Find Rich Sugar Daddies? Wonder What Ask Jeeves Says? Lol

Comment

OMG!!! They have websites to find sugar daddies!!! LOL

http://www.ask.com/web?q=WHERE+CAN+I+FIND+A+RICH+SUGAR+DADDY%3F&qsrc=0&o=0&l=dir

Comment

I have already been to the orthodontist and back this morning. I even stopped by Wal-Mart and picked up a few things that I needed. The kids were not happy at all that we were out the door at 7:00, but they start school in one week so they need to start getting up early! I have to run back out to the liquor store at 10:00 for a bottle of wine. I am making spaghetti tonight and I can't make it without the wine

DD is attempting to make her first cake today. She is making DH's Birthday cake. It is a German chocolate with German chocolate icing and regular chocolate icing. I am a bit nervous to say the least, but I am going to stand back and let her do it all no matter how much I want to step in.

Sabine, I am about ready to have all mine chopped off too. I am just soooooooo sick of it.

I hope you all have a fantastic day

ohhhhh we are only supposed to get up to 98 today
                    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      OMG!!! They have websites to find sugar daddies!!! LOL

http://www.ask.com/web?q=WHERE+CAN+I+FIND+A+RICH+SUGAR+DADDY%3F&qsrc=0&o=0&l=dir
                      I'LL HAVE TO PASS THIS ON TO MY SINGLE FRIENDS
                      SHEL

Comment

I want a sugar daddy too!!!!! Boo-hoo!!! And I want him NOW!!!! LOL
                        The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Originally posted by floridagirly68 View Post
                          I want a sugar daddy too!!!!! Boo-hoo!!! And I want him NOW!!!! LOL
                          SABINE AND I DECIDED WE WANT A GAY SUGAR DADDY, GREAT COMPANION, LOVES TO GO SHOPPING, AND WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SEX! (NOT SUGAR MOMMA THOUGH)

Comment

NU !! That's the exact kind of sugar daddy I want !! When you guys find your's, ask if they have a brother or uncle for me !

Comment

Yeah, one that does his own laundry too!! And maybe one that's a neat freak so that he'll clean up the house. Then I can stop begging Sabine to send me her maid.
                              Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Working...
                              X