The Longest Night...question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Longest Night...question

This is a TV special that has been airing that tells the story of the Fritzl Austrian incest case. Every time it comes on, I always miss the very beginning. I am really curious to know how this horrific story came out into the open. What happened to bring this terrible secret to the publics attention finally?

There is so much news about it when I google to find out how it all began that it makes me sick trying to sort thru it all just to see how the cellar family was finally discovered. Anybody know?

Re: The Longest Night...question

If I Remember Right, Reading The Report On The Net, They Had Taken One Of His Grandchildren/children From Incest With Daughter To The Er Because Of Dehydration/malnutrition.

I Just Couldn't Imagine Anyone Doing This. Somewhere On Here We Talked About It And Had Article About It.

Comment

I remember us talking about it and it kinda made me sick to my stomach. Was it HIM that took someone to the ER? I cant imagine after 20+ years of secrets that he would risk everything and blow his cover.

Comment

Wasn't it also mentioned that his wife never knew what was going on?

Comment

Yeah, She Was Told Dd Ran Off, And She Kept "dropping Off" Her Kids On Their Porch Because She Couldn't Take Care Of Them. Had 2 Or 3 In Basement With Her And A Couple More In House Above Ground With Her Parents.

Comment

I Bumped The Other Thread, Started By Bethq

Comment

Wow! Just read the info from Wikepedia. How terribly awful. My Goodness. God will get him no dought about that!
              Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Working...
              X