Chipotle Mexican Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chipotle Mexican Grill

This just opened here a few weeks ago, and it's fabulous. It's a nationwide chain. Has anybody eaten here? Their lime tortilla chips and lime rice is TDF ! It's a build your own burrito and taco type setting...

Re: Chipotle Mexican Grill

I love chipotle, my son got us hooked on this place.

Comment

I've Never Been To One, But It Sounds Like I Place I Would Like.
      SHEL

Comment

Originally posted by SHEL View Post
        I've Never Been To One, But It Sounds Like I Place I Would Like.
        Ditto!!!!!

Comment

loooooove this place. My only issue is that guac is always at least $1.50 extra, but I always fall for it anyway lol

Steak fajita burrito with everything, can't go wrong

Comment

I forgot to mention that the burritos are huge and must weigh 5 lbs !

Comment

Maybe the one we went to in Omaha was bad....I hated it. WAY over priced for what you get. I thought it was yucky.

Comment

Hard to believe it is owned by McDonalds huh? We thought it was ok. Actually I liked it better than DH did. There are several around here.

Comment

When I asked for extra meat, cheese and sour cream, they didn't charge me extra. Only charged extra for guacamole..

Comment

We think Chipotle's is pretty good! We have a knock-off here in our town that's really better. It's called Dickee McGee's Flying Burritto.
                    "WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Comment

We have Chipotle's restaurants here in town, but I haven't been there yet. People I talked to who have liked it.

Comment

My ds's got us addicted to this place. I love the vegetarian bowl. The chips and guacomole are excellent. I always buy my sons a gift card for this place for their Christmas stockings. Not cheap--but a tasty treat.

Comment

Never heard of them. I am a sucker for Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy
                          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

I haven't seen them around my part of the world, but it sounds tasty, Will have to check it out when we get them here! I do love Great Mexican Food! Chile Rellenos is a favorite friend of mine...lol!
                            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I get mine, beef fajitas 86 the rice, extra hot sauce . its as big as your forearm!
                              "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Working...
                              X