Bus Beheading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus Beheading

We've all seen the facta about it and that the guy wants to die...But has anyone heard about possible reason or motive? I'm thinking it will come out to be a, "God told me to do it in my head" kind of deal.
    www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Re: Bus Beheading

I haven't... what's the deal??
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I pity all the poor people who witnessed that atrocity. Something that will haunt them all forever.
      Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

No clue what you are all talking about, do tell!!!!

LMK
        I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

OMG, this is a terrible story...a Chinese immigrant on a Greyhound bus in Canada stabbed another passenger, then beheaded and cannibalized him.

Comment

We haven't heard of any reason or motive on our local news here yet...I don't think we'll hear anything until he has had his psychiatric evaluation.

So far, Vince Weiguang Li has refused to talk to an attorney. A Winnipeg psychologist has been assigned to evaluate him and report back in 30 days. LI is due back in court on September 8th. They hope to have the psychiatric assessment by then, and that a new lawyer can be appointed to the case after Li rejected the legal aid counsel who handled the case on Tuesday.

I just can't imagine witnessing something that horrific.
            A friend is one who walks in when others walk out
            ~Walter Winchell

Comment

There are so many weirdos out their.....more than there were about 20 years ago! It's so unfortunate that there are so many Asians acting out in recent years! Everybody, let's clean up our acts!!!
              "WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Comment

This is a horrendous act that seemed to have no motivation, no premeditation and no racial significance. Please do not attach any racial-ness to it until and unless it is proven.
                Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Such a horrific situation. I just can't even imagine how traumatized those poor families must be.

edited for spelling error

Comment

I heard the guy dangled the victim's head by the windows while the police were approaching the bus with the passengers standing outside looking on. They blocked the door til police arrived. And I heard he had parts of the body in his pockets too.

Comment

Yes, it is horrifying. According to other passengers the young man he killed had just been sitting quietly with earphones on when Li began to stab him. There was no emotion he just kept stabbing him repeatedly.

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/updates/2008/07/31/man-decapited-beheaded-aboard-greyhound-bus-canada/

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/canada_bus_stabbing

Unbelievable.

Comment

I wonder if some of the other passengers tried to pull him off the young man ??

Comment

Don't know the reason but I will never understand why the cops just didn't shoot him instead of trying to reason with him when he was barricaded on the bus. Would have done the world a favor!

Comment

For me, this is an example of someone that is just nuts. I know a lot of folks like to plea the insanity defense, but for this guy I think it applies. I am not saying he should ever bet let out amoungst the public, but he should be put away for good.

Just my 2 cents.
                            Stephanie

Comment

Yes, I feel the same, Stephanie. I feel the same about the women who kill their kids (in most cases, not when they hide it later). I feel sorry for them. They are victims too. Not that any of them should ever be out in public. This is mother nature going wrong.
                              www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Working...
                              X