Caylee Anthony???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caylee Anthony???

I have just watching bits of this, what the heck is wrong with the Mother? Also the Grandma? A beautiful little girl, I think she is dead. The Mother will not say anything or make up lies that makes no sense. Grandma is now defending her daughter, what a mess. I hope they get some clues and find out what is going on. If they do find this girl and hope they do, they should not let the Mother have her.

Re: Caylee Anthony???

I don't think she's alive either. I think the brother knows she's guilty. She keeps making things up and changing her story and how does someone go out partying and having a good time when there child is missing??? But it will probably end up like so many other of these cases of mothers killing or hurting there children...they will claim she was insane or mentally impaired somehow.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

So sad! I don't think she's alive, either.

Comment

Honestly I do not believe them either - I think they are trying to cover up something tragic.

I think if the police department thought this little girl was still alive they would have issued an amber alert.

Comment

I agree with you all. What I don't understand is why DNA hasn't cleared about the horrific smell in the trunk of the car. I think they ALL (Mom, Grandparents) know exactly what happened to this little girl and I think they have buried her somewhere. The Grandmother said that the smell was a rotten pizza. I don't think cadaver dogs would confuse the rotten pizza with a dead body odor. I think if Caylee was alive, she would have been found by now. It's all over the news & Nancy Grace!!!
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I have to agree, I think the mother and her parents are covering up. Such a beautiful little girl, such a sad story.

Comment

I bet, Mom went partying, left Caylee in the car, and she died, probably from heat. And she put her in the trunk, if that wasn't where she was to begin with, and went on her partying ways, and forgot about her!

Comment

i think the mother killed her and is covering.
                and i think the grandma who once just thought that the mother (her daughter)
                was lying and believed her to be with a sitter etc wanted to believe her at first, now she's taken in reality and realizes that she's prolly dead too, and now is trying to make a lighter blow for her daughter.

the daughter is a whack-o. she can lie all she wants but it won't bring her back.
                seems the police and law enforcement would be able to make it rough on her until the truth is out and the little girl or her body is found.
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Grandma Always Had Such A Horrible Frown On Her Face. I Know What She's Going Thru Is Horrible And Sad For Her. But, She Was Waiting To Be Interviewed On The Today Show The Other Day, And When It Camera Would Cut To Her, And They Would Say Later We'll Talk With Her About The Case, She Looked Like She Was Mad At The World. Not A Sad Frown, A Pissed Off, Mad Look. Creepy!

Comment

fox news was just reporting that this coming saturday will be Caylee's third birthday. And that the grandmother has not been visiting the daughter in jail, and nobody knows why ??

Comment

picture this. and i could be wrong...

but parents pop out a daughter and raise her to the best of their ability. girl turns teenager and goes wild. she's into partying and drinking wild child.
                      their daughter pops out a kid and makes them grandparents.
                      woot !!! the love of their life. grand kids are so much better to have around than their own kids.... they love her, mostly raise her, their daughter is in and out, not coming home staying out late, bad crowd of peeps.. but they have this grand daughter they are trying to protect.

then out of the blue the little girl comes up missing. daughter is a wishy washy blob.
                      parents KNOW in their gut their daughter killed the little girl.
                      they know she did something to her. she is lying to everyone.

if it were me, i'd be pissed as hell. and i am not so sure i'd go visit my kid in jail either.
                      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I heard the grandmother say the reason she didn't want to visit Casey in jail is because she didn't want their conversations taped. What is she wanting to talk to Casey about that she doesn't want taped and released to the media??

Comment

It sounds like we all agree about what happened. I heard that the Grandmother had wanted custody of the little girl. Maybe Caylees Mom killed her to keep the Grandmother from doing that. I still think they are all in on it whether it's directly or indirectly. What a pity.The little girl is so beautiful. I wish with all my heart that she is alive, but it just doesn't look like it.
                          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by wessnicki View Post
                            I heard the grandmother say the reason she didn't want to visit Casey in jail is because she didn't want their conversations taped. What is she wanting to talk to Casey about that she doesn't want taped and released to the media??
                            That's the reason I heard too. I'm hooked on this story like I was with the Scott Peterson case. I also agree with Nu, that she went out partying, leaving Caylee in the car and she died. Casey learned how to lie from Scott Peterson. We all know Caylee is dead and Mom did it. Such a sad story. The family was planning on having a birthday party on Saturday, in hopes that Caylee would return, then they changed their mind. How sick IMO...

Comment

I don't know about the babysitter story, why leave the little girl with a babysitter, when you had the grandmother who seemed to have been more then willing to babysit and take care of the little girl ? Lot of unanswered questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X