Looking for new carpet cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for new carpet cleaner

Today I am going to purchase a carpet steam cleaner. Why do they call them that, they don't steam. Anyway, I am considering a Bissell proheat 2x turbo and a Hoover Agility. The price is almost the same. Any opinions?? At the present time I am leaning toward the Bissell.
    Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Re: Looking for new carpet cleaner

The Bissell at Costco is fantastic !

Comment

I had a Bissel Proheat 2x and I loved it for a while. But after using it for about 6 months or so, it wouldnt suck the water out of the carpet anymore. DD had one for less than a year and it did the same thing. Mine is out in the garage because one day I may see if I can have it repaired somewhere. DD threw hers away.

Comment

Originally posted by cottun View Post
        I had a Bissel Proheat 2x and I loved it for a while. But after using it for about 6 months or so, it wouldnt suck the water out of the carpet anymore. DD had one for less than a year and it did the same thing. Mine is out in the garage because one day I may see if I can have it repaired somewhere. DD threw hers away.
        I threw mine away because it kept breaking down and parts breaking. My DD has the hoover and she loves it.
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I have the Bissel and love it, it did break once I think it found too much pet hair but DH is handy and fixed it.

Comment

I've had the Hoover for about two years and love it. I use it every 4-6 weeks. Never had a problem.
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Working...
            X