Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Brothers....

Need I say more?
    OK, I am about to BUST because my friend and I got tickets for the sold out show at Jones Beach theater THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!!!! DD and friend (my GF's DD) dont know and we have kept it a secret for about 2 months now...
    We plan on taking them out to an early dinner and telling them AT the resturant...as we tape the reaction!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO F-L-I-P!!!!!

Re: Jonas Brothers....

Have no idea who they even are. LOL But it's cool you're doing something so awesome for your daughters!

Comment

The girls will love the show. My granddaughters went to see them here in SA earlier this year and my oldest granddaughter won backstage passes, and it was her 16 birthday. Talk about one happy girl. They had their picture taken with the guys.
      I saw Nick Jonas on some TV show the other morning talking about having diabetes. He sounded like a real nice young man, his mother was on the show with him.

Comment

What an awesome surprise! They really are going to flip out! I love the Jonas Brothers. They are great role models. Be sure to post their reactions.
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

They are being compared to the BEATLES...can you believe that Sabine?

The youngest (Nick) who has diabetes writes all the songs for the group, the brother Joe sings (along with Nick), and brother Kevin plays guitar. They all seems nice and sweet...I just hope that image stays !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sewcute View Post
            They are being compared to the BEATLES...can you believe that Sabine?
            Now, I wouldn't go that far!!!!!!!!!!
            Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

To be honest I don't know anything about the Jonas brothers, or I should say very little. If it wasn't for my granddaughter I probably wouldn't even know who they are.
              But they seem like nice young men. They were very sweet to my granddaughter and really made her feel special.

Comment

Originally posted by beatlebette View Post
                Now, I wouldn't go that far!!!!!!!!!!
                HaHaHa. I didnt say I AGREED with them! LOL
                I have heard several media outlets (when annoucing them as the next story) say "the JONAS Brothers, also known as "The New Beatles"... I kid you not!!!

Comment

I think it's been since the Jonas Brothers covered the Beatles song hello-goodbye for the Target commercial...coupled with the screaming girls...

It doesnt matter...my DD is one of those screaming girls...and I cant wait to fuel her fantasy

Comment

What a wonderful surprise! Lucky girls.. I compare these boys to either The New Kids on the Block, or the Monkees.. Not the Beatles..

Comment

Nice surprise - they are going to have a blast. But if I were you I would take some ear plugs. Had a friend take her daughter and she had such a headache afterwards due to the screaming. )

Comment

Oh ya,,,I do know of those brothers! I have a 15 yr old DD who is absolutley in love with them! She went to a concert, the first of this tour, in Toronto,,,,$230.00 for her ticket! They are VERY cute LOL!!!!
                        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

WOW! $230.00 for the ticket???
                          I hate to admit I paid $65.00 per ticket (for the "middle of the road" type seats)...had to call another states ticket master to get them thou....

Saw them on GMA this morning...they are VERY cute...good role models too. If I was 10 (aHEM) years younger.....

Comment

Working...
                          X