Friday's interesting fact....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's interesting fact....

Okay...I grossed everybody out yesterday so today I'll be nice.

When it originally appeared in 1886 - Coca Cola was billed as an "Esteemed Brain Tonic and Intellectual Beverage".

Intellectual???
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: Friday's interesting fact....

LOL, I never thought of coca cola in that way, brain tonic, OK . I guess there were refering to the sugar high / caffeine high ??

Comment

Don't I remember (and that's scary, getting me to remember) that when Coca-Cola was first brought out it had some/traces of "coke" in it? That's what energized people!

Comment

really, no wonder it was called brain tonic LOL

Comment

According to Coke history

Frank Robinson, coined the name "Coca-Cola", because it included the stimulant cocaine and was flavored using kola nuts, a source of caffeine. Pemberton's formula called for five ounces (140 grams) of coca leaf per gallon of syrup.

Comment

Just Think Of How Much Weight I Could Loose While Drinking My Diet Coke Allday If They Still Made It That Way! Lol

And Make Mine A Lemon Custard!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubelishous View Post
              According to Coke history

Frank Robinson, coined the name "Coca-Cola", because it included the stimulant cocaine and was flavored using kola nuts, a source of caffeine. Pemberton's formula called for five ounces (140 grams) of coca leaf per gallon of syrup.

Wow I never knew that!!!
              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

What still freaks me out, is that in articles about household tips, it was said to pour a can a coke in your toilet bowl to help disolve the ring around the bowl, and they say it works... Just think what it does to your stomach !

Comment

Working...
                X