Kathie Lee Gifford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathie Lee Gifford

Can you stand her? I think she is rather sickening most of the time on the Today Show. I like Hoda though.

Re: Kathie Lee Gifford

Personally...I dont know WHY they gave her a job.

Comment

I find her a bit annoying too They should put Kathie Lee & Rachel Ray together..lol

Comment

She always irritated me

Comment

she puts out this religious/fake vibe to me
          "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Annoying as H***, always has been, at least to me. Little miss perfect until her husband cheated on her, must have one heck of a wake up call to her. But she survived and here she is on the 4th hour of the Today show. Does anybody actually watch the 4th hour of the today show ???

Comment

I, actually, dont watch the first, second, third OR fourth.

Comment

I watch the first two hours sometime, not all the time. I like fox news in the morning much better.

Comment

I used to like her, but she really has gone over the top in my opinion. I sometimes watch, but it is all so liberal there that it really does me sick at my stomach sometimes and I can only take them in very small doses.
                  Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy View Post
                    I used to like her, but she really has gone over the top in my opinion. I sometimes watch, but it is all so liberal there that it really does me sick at my stomach sometimes and I can only take them in very small doses.
                    I have to agree with you Cindy, I also used to like her when she first started on the Live show with Regis, actually I remember her from the show, name that tune, where she did the singing. But then she got married to Frank, and had her kids and slowly she became so preachy and fake, when she left Regis's show, I was ready for her to leave.
                    And now I feel the same way about Kelly Ripa, liked her at first, but not anymore.

Comment

I've never liked her!!!
                      The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Originally posted by BJinTexas View Post
                        I find her a bit annoying too They should put Kathie Lee & Rachel Ray together..lol

LOL!!!

I have never cared for her. However the pound cake on her website is really good. My aunt made it one time and then put a cream cheese frosting on it - YUMMY!!!

From Kathy Lee's Website:
                        Sandy's Cream Cheese Pound Cake
                        3 Cups Flour
                        6 Eggs
                        3 Cups Sugar
                        1 teaspoon vanilla
                        3 Sticks Butter or Margarine
                        8oz Cream Cheese

Cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar, then add eggs one at a time.
                        Add your flour and vanilla. Pour your batter into a 12 cup bunt cake pan and cook @ 300 degrees for 11/2 Hours. If you would like you can add a cup of chopped nuts to the batter, this usually adds a little more cooking time on to the cake. This is a family favorite.

Comment

Do you think it could be Regis' fault? Kelly Rippa is turning into Kathy Lee Gifford. I don't care for either personality..
                          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Can't even believe that Kathy got back on TV. I never see the show & could care less. I always like Regis. She was always trying to take away his limelight. I don't know if she is on Today or Good Morning America, guess they are sorry they put her on it. Also if anyone does watch, what are her kids up too? She always thought her kids were so wonderful & above everyone else, I don't know what they are up to. I think Cody may be in college now but not sure. I thought he would go into sports or showbiz.

Comment

Working...
                            X