Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay Aiken is a father...

Clay Aiken becomes a father...

Raleigh, N.C. ó Clay Aiken became a father Friday morning with the birth of a baby boy, his mother told WRALís Lynda Loveland in an exclusive interview.

Aikenís best friend, producer Jaymes Foster, gave birth at 8:08 a.m. at an undisclosed location in North Carolina.

Parker Foster Aiken weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 inches long.

Aikenís mother, Faye, said the baby has dark hair and that her son is smiling from ear-to-ear.

Mom, dad and baby all are doing fine.

Aiken and Foster will raise the child together. They met when Aiken appeared on American Idol. Foster has produced several of his albums.

##############

Parker was born on 8/8/08 at 8:08! What a cool birthday to have, even if your mother is a little old. IMO, 51 is a little old to be having a baby, but congrats to Clay and his mama baby friend!
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Re: Clay Aiken is a father...

:/ ....................
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Can't post on this board what I really think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
        Can't post on this board what I really think about that.
        About what? Clay Aiken becoming a father? Is he gay? And if he is gay, can ya not say what you really think cause it's about him being gay? Is it cause the mother is 51?

Two best friends having a baby together is neat, I think.
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

she is 51? o my gosh, what in the heck, i just dont understand people, i just dont understand.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with best friends having a child together. Certainly better for the child than an unhappily married Mom and Dad. Also think there's nothing wrong with gay people having children. JMO of course.

I do think 51 is too old to be having a baby though.
            Last edited by beatlebette; 08-08-2008, 03:28 PM.

Comment

well hot topic, anyway, so may get burned, but, i did not know that he has said he is gay, out of his mouth, and if so , whatever, but IMO I do not think gay people should have children; because if you think for one minute that they do not have a "stigmatism (sp??)) attached, going to school, small or big, then for the most part, people are sadly mistaken. i am not saying that people who CHOOSE to have a gay lifestyle are not kind, considerate etc people and that they cannot raise a child just as or more efficiently than some, but that is not the issue; and 51 is too old to have a child. period. and yes I know, grandparents these days are raising their grandchildren because their children are sorry, in jail, selfish, etc. but that, again, is a different story.

Comment

LOL, you are so right dottalk, this is another one of those hot topics.
                Of course it is one thing for an everday gay person to have children and it's so different for a " famous " gay person to have kids, when you are famous, rich and gay, it's a bit easier, I think, we are talking a different life style.

Comment

Where did all of this gay stuff come from. Has he come out to say he is gay. I really like Clay. Do people think he is gay because of the way he looks? Acts? Talks?
                  If he had a baby it doesn't sound too gay to me?

I know alot of guys that are more female acting than male, but are not gay.

JMO
                  "Outside of a dog, a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Comment

I don't care who the father is, but I am 51, and I am so glad that I do not have a baby to take care of. I love my grandchildren (2) but I don't want to take care of them 24 hours a day 7 days of week.

Comment

According to the internet the baby was conceived via invitro fertilization, no sex necessary.
                      In other words he was the sperm donor.
                      Last edited by Sabine; 08-08-2008, 04:32 PM.

Comment

There can be issues with having 2 gay parents in some cases, but not much stigma any more unless you live in po'dunk nowhere with ingrnt' people from the dark ages. That's not too hard to avoid.

The child is more likely to be screwed up becasue they are growing up around show business craziness.
                        www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Originally posted by laura lynn View Post
                          Where did all of this gay stuff come from. Has he come out to say he is gay. I really like Clay. Do people think he is gay because of the way he looks? Acts? Talks?
                          If he had a baby it doesn't sound too gay to me?

I know alot of guys that are more female acting than male, but are not gay.

JMO
                          I don't know if Clay is gay or he isn't, and I don't care either way. He has said he's not gay, but many celebs have said that when they really were. He just wants to keep his sex life private and I can't blame him a bit for that. He has a great talent, and I enjoy his music. I think he has a right to his privacy, and a right to have a child with his best friend if that what he wants to do.

Still think she is crazy for having a baby at 51.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                            According to the internet the baby was conceived via invitro fertilization, no sex necessary.
                            In other words he was the sperm donor.
                            thats the way a "real man" would do it....LOL no work.....just shoot and go see a Broadway show...LOLOL
                            "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Originally posted by efue View Post
                              thats the way a "real man" would do it....LOL no work.....just shoot and go see a Broadway show...LOLOL
                              He is in Broadway shows, and getting rave reviews.

Comment

Working...
                              X