Made the Pug a costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made the Pug a costume

We're going to "Bark in the Park" on Sunday. Its a dog's day out kind of thing with games, contests and of course prizes for the best costume. DD wanted to dress up her Pug. So we got some fabric at JoAnns and I decided to make one. Had some problems with his little headpiece but found the perfect solution! A cyber cigar for anyone who can guess what I used!
    In my album is "Boomer the Bee".

Re: Made the Pug a costume

He's a cutie!!!!!!!!!!
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Cute bumble pug! Did you use double sided tape/velcro?

Comment

How adorable is that? Lol! Love the Headress! He is a cutie and I bet spoiled rotten as well. I hope you all have a lot of fun at the park. Thanks for sharing the pics!
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

The thing on top of his head thats holding his antennea is a cup from one of DD's old bras!

Comment

Originally posted by tastebud View Post
            The thing on top of his head thats holding his antennea is a cup from one of DD's old bras!
            Now that's creative!!! LOL
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Well, as long as we're on the subject, his wings were made from black pipe cleaners (they're called chenille something today) and my black knee high nylons!

Comment

Awwwww !! Adorable !!

Comment

we have a dog in the park event in my neck of the woods..i'm taking wally..won't be able to dress him up..maybe a scarf around his neck..

Comment

How adorable! I envy your creativity and talent.
                    We're taking Conway to Dog d'Alene Wednesday night

Comment

That is great! I had to go back and look closely at the costume. You are very creative
                      Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X