Let's talk Big Brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk Big Brother

Finally getting good now, Michelle is ready to get revenge. I think she will put up Dan because he was the last vote and Libra because she took her Hawaiian vaction away & made her wear tights (she does have a nice body) Jerry & Renny are really not a threat, so they can hang on for awhile. Or maybe she may put up April. Who do you think she will put up?

Re: Let's talk Big Brother

I think she is going to put up April and Keesha.... but I am hoping she sticks up libra and april.... Should be interesting.

What about the competition wtih the returning players...what is that all about?

Comment

Returning players were for the food comp. It will be feast and famine for the next week. Late last night the nomination ceremony was held. No surprise, good guess peachy. I would love to see Libra win POV just to stir up some stuff. Michelle would have to put up someone not of her choosing. AT the very least, votes this week will clearly favoring Keisha.

Comment

May I make a suggestion please. You might put spoiler in the message if folks are going to talk about things that have not been aired yet. They don't show the nominations here until Sunday
        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

finally thier playing the game..tired of everyone voting for the same person...tomorrow should be a good night for big brother..lots of drama..do any of you watch the live feeds or after dark..who do you want to win..i'm disappointed with jerry..i thought he was going to be the warm and fuzzy old man on the show..i'm really liking dan and renny..we get to see our past house guest on sunday..maybe you'll see your favorite guest..when this show is over with i think libra will be committed to a physicatric hospital..the girl is to emotional..also believe that april and keesha will have a barbie wrestling match.

Comment

Tottaly agree Angelebutterfly. However, my track record for picking actual winners is dismal. (although I was an ED fan and felt good about that win)

Comment

we've only had a few female winners..is that because women are to emotional..i believe we had 3 female winners out of 10 seasons..jun..maggie and lori..if your a big fan of evel dick..you can see him on fridays on housecalls..go to..cbs.com..and click on your favorite show..which would be big brother and you can find housecalls..at times they will have spoilers..

Comment

Working...
              X