How is this done???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this done???

I know there must be a very logical answer to this, but so far can't figure it out.
    Can you??

1) Go to the link below.
    After reading each window, click on the boy in the lower right corner of the picture.
    2) In the last window type in your answer in the white box using the Keyboard (there is NO cursor).

3) Watch the paper in the boy's hand.

You will be amazed. I did it several times with different numbers and it still freaks me out.

http://digicc.com/fido/

Re: How is this done???

That's neat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Pretty Cool! I don't even want to know how they did that, but it was really neat.Thanks. The Grands will like that! HAGD!!!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Cool! I love those
        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy View Post
          Cool! I love those
          Me too! I'll have DH try it!

Comment

I hope someone here can figure out how it's done...

Comment

It's a mathematical puzzle. The way the numbers are switched, added, and subtracted will only allow it to work out certain ways. Even with numerous different combinations. Very complicated and very simple at the same time.
              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Cindy, But how do they know what numbers I picked or circled out of the 3 left?? That's what gets me. I've seen other math type puzzles, but this one stumps me..

Comment

I've tried this four times. The first time the "boy" was correct. Then I tried a different series of numbers and all three times the "boy" was wrong.

What am I missing?

Try this: First instruction, I selected 1975. Next instruction, mix them up, I selected 9751. Then subtract 1975 from 9751 = 7776. Then circle one number. I circled a 7. Then, choose three numbers. I put 676 in the box. Three times the "boy" came back with an 8.

Am I missing a step???? (No, if I'm wrong I won't be offended ---- my brain is so tired I should go to bed instead of play games but this is too much fun!)

Comment

Earthaaaaaa my dear.... You are tired.. LOL! If your answer was 7776 and you circled the 7, where did you get the extra 6? You have 2 6's instead of 2 7's...

Comment

Jana, you well may be right but I'm laughing as I head off to bed. Will try this in the morning when I have a reasonably functioning brain (and can actually read instructions properly!>) Ta Da.

Comment

Working...
                      X