Omg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg!

Wow! Just Heard on the news that Bernie Mac died at age 50.Had been dealing with pneumonia, said he died unexpectedly.
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Re: Omg!

Just heard this on Fox News.

http://wcbstv.com/entertainment/bernie.mac.comedian.2.791495.html

Comment

i hated hearing he died,he was so funny

Comment

We loved Bernie Mac, and watch his TV sitcom every night after Law and Order on channel 13. I hope they keep showing the reruns for a long, long time.

Bernie Mac had a disease called MRSA, where all the body's organs are affected. He'd had it since 2004, I believe. There are pockets and lumps on all the organs, and pneumonia is one of the complications on the lungs. It wasn't just your normal pneumonia.

Rest in peace big man. America loved you.
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I liked his sitcom. RIP
          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

It is very sad. I had no idea he was even sick. Way too young to die!

Comment

I almost couldn't believe this not in this day and age, there isan't to much of a reason for this kind of death. RIP Bernie

Comment

Originally posted by beatlebette View Post
                We loved Bernie Mac, and watch his TV sitcom every night after Law and Order on channel 13. I hope they keep showing the reruns for a long, long time.

Bernie Mac had a disease called MRSA, where all the body's organs are affected. He'd had it since 2004, I believe. There are pockets and lumps on all the organs, and pneumonia is one of the complications on the lungs. It wasn't just your normal pneumonia.

Rest in peace big man. America loved you.

He didn't have MRSA....

Mac suffered from sarcoidosis, an inflammatory lung disease that produces tiny lumps of cells in the body's organs, but had said the condition went into remission in 2005. He recently was hospitalized and treated for pneumonia, which his publicist said was not related to the disease.

Comment

Very very sad and so very young...RIP Dear Friend...Prayers to your Family! You will be missed...
                  Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

My son-in-law said he knew there was more than pneumonia when they said he expected to be released in a few weeks. He's an RN, & this didn't ring true to him. Tragic to die so young.

Comment

Working...
                    X