Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Cookin? Sat. 8/09/2008

I think we will be having...
    good ole Hamburgers on the Barbie,(with all the fixin's of course) Ranch Style Beans, & French Fries. For dessert...I am leaning towards the Creamy Strawberry Lemon Squares that was posted today...
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Re: What's Cookin? Sat. 8/09/2008

My nephew is on leave, will be leaving for Afghanastan so we're going to a picnic. I imagine, burgers hot dogs and all the picnicky stuff.

Comment

I'm debating baked potato bar, or smoked turkey breast... Got a nice plump breast (teehee) in the freezer, I cut in half before I froze it, so it's good for the 2 of us. But.... I got some nice baking potatos also. Whatever I have tonight, I'll have the other tomorrow.

Comment

Pinto Beans, redskin potato salad, fried okra, cornbread & sliced tomatoes

Comment

We are grillin' burgers too
          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

After yesterday's falafel fiasco I'm just going to go with some penne pasta/meat sauce and salad and bread.

Comment

I've decided the baked potato bar tonight, and I'll make an extra couple taters to use when I make the chicken breast tomorrow!

Comment

I'm going to Nu's for the weekend.. Taters today and breasts tomorrow !!

Comment

Honey BBQ wings and hot wings and cheddar and bacon potato rounds.
                  The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Two new recipes for us tonight, DH got the new Bobby Flay cookbook “Grill It” and the pic of this looks incredible, Individual Grilled Chicken Muffuletta Sandwiches with Spicy Olive Relish and for the side roasted garlic lemon broccoli. I can hardly wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      I've decided the baked potato bar tonight, and I'll make an extra couple taters to use when I make the chicken breast tomorrow!
                      Sis, is that Turkey Breasts or Chicken Breasts? Was curious about why you cut it in half. Poor Hubby gonna starve if you only give him half a chicken breast honey. LOL! Sorry Sis, I couldn't resist...
                      Ya still love me dontcha? Sis...Sis.... MOM!!!
                      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                        Two new recipes for us tonight, DH got the new Bobby Flay cookbook “Grill It” and the pic of this looks incredible, Individual Grilled Chicken Muffuletta Sandwiches with Spicy Olive Relish and for the side roasted garlic lemon broccoli. I can hardly wait!!!
                        I changed my mind, I'm going to Bean's for dinner instead of Nu's.. Bean, Please post a pic of it if you can!

Comment

bean we had reg traditional muff's a few nights ago. they were fab-u-lose-o !!

home made olive mix. oh man they were good.

tonight we're having gumbo, i madea triple pot. dinner and the rest for the freezer
                          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Weezers dinner sounds so good!

I went to the local farm market yesterday and bought a mess of fresh crowder peas, so all I'm having is crowder peas with some sweet pepper relish and hoe-cakes.

Comment

Sorry Ms Monitor Jana! Turkey breast! lol Had baked potato and/or salad bar. I had the tater, DH had the salad!

Comment

Working...
                              X