last meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last meal

if you were on death row,what would you want your last meal to be?i really think mine would be kfc boneless honey bbq wings, lol

Re: last meal

Vanilla Dr Pepper from Sonic
    Fried Chicken
    Mashed Potatoes with Cream gravy
    Sweet Corn on the cob
    Homemade Yeast rolls and Butter
    Lobster with Lemon and drawn butter

Peach Cobbler with Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream

12 Pack of ice cold longneck Coors Lights and a couple of Tequila Shots with plenty of lime.... (If I'm going down, I don't want to be awake for it!)
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Mine would be full of medium rare steaks and sushi!

For dessert I would have some cheesecake

YUM

Comment

All my old favorite kinds of bread... fresh, homemade, and w/ tons of butter.
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

The biggest BBQ pork sandwich they could make me, topped with coleslaw.
          A side of lobster tails with drawn butter.
          And for dessert, Uno deep dish veggie pizza...
          OH and a case of Chardonnay..

Comment

Well TX...I'm a little bit concerned about what made you think about this topic????? LOL! I'ts a good one though! Well, I have two answers. The first one being...If I was REALLY REALLY anticipating my last meal I probably would't be able to eat. But if they gave me a cigarette,( a funny cigarette,) and something to really really relax me, I reckon I could have them serve me anything I wanted at 15 minute intervals up until my time of death..LOL! I am J/K for those of you out there that may think I do drugs now...because I don't. Anyway, I would start with a thick & juicy Rib-Eye Steak cooked medium rare..then proceed to eat all of my favorite things until I fell asleep...literally... He He He!!!
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
              The biggest BBQ pork sandwich they could make me, topped with coleslaw.
              A side of lobster tails with drawn butter.
              And for dessert, Uno deep dish veggie pizza...
              OH and a case of Chardonnay..
              Oh Yeah Chardonnay to drink too...Thanx for reminding me, Jana! (((Hugs))))

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
                All my old favorite kinds of bread... fresh, homemade, and w/ tons of butter.

I'm with you Luvs!!!!
                The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

TX, with all due respect, I would not have much of an appetite if I were on death row.

However, I have played a game with myself about "all the food I can have after I've died and gone on to the next experience" ...... and that list is a doozy.

However, I'm not going to hijack your thread. Instead I'm going to bed thinking of all those delicious foods I'm sure I will have in the next life!!(;>) lobster and charred rare t-bone steak is at the top of that list.

Also oysters on the half shell yada yada and Alaskan king crab legs with plenty of available lemon and salt yada yada and then there's drawn butter and fresh aparagus and baby brussel sprouts steamed ever so gently ... and .....and.......off to bed I go. Oh and NY cheese cake covered with wild strawberries and ... OH STOP ALREADY!!! Did I mention Sanders Hot Fudge sundaes or ...... BUT I AM NOT GOING TO HIJACK YOUR POST.

Comment

ribs & saurekraut & mashed tators. lemon filled donuts for dessert!!

Comment

An all you can eat buffet. And I would eat real slowwwwwww.

Comment

LOL Hayburner!! That certainly is the best last meal IMO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hayburner View Post
                          An all you can eat buffet. And I would eat real slowwwwwww.

LOL! My sentiments exactly!!!

Comment

Ribs with extra hot sauce (so when I get there, I'll already be 'warm'), spicy, curly fries, corn on the cob swimming in butter, and cheesecake for dessert.

Might as well throw in a 12-pack of Sam Adams too.

Okay I think I just gained 5 pounds reading and replying to this post.
                            Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I like the buffet suggestion, so buffet with all of my favs. I also want a couple of Long Island Iced teas and a couple of sips of Killian's to end it all.
                              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X