Fabulous Goat Cheese Appetizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabulous Goat Cheese Appetizer

I just wanted to share with everyone a fabulous goat cheese appetizer that my friend made friday evening...... I don't have the exact recipe, but will get it. Anyway, friday evening my neighbor invited me over for dinner. She made a delicious goat cheese appetizer. First she toasted some slices of sourdough bread ... she lightly sprayed some olive oil on it and rubbed it with fresh garlic. She toasted some slices of goat cheese in her countertop toaster ( on foil ) ... on which she put generous helpings of fresh thyme and fresh ground black pepper ........... it was out of this world! That's basically it, but I will ask her for the recipe and will share

Re: Fabulous Goat Cheese Appetizer

I bet that was good BJ! I would like to try that. I bet it could almost be a meal in itself. What else was on the Menu that night?
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Sharon, my neighbor also made an excellant and easy pasta dish ........ penne pasta, toasted pine nuts, roasted chicken slices, cream, and fresh parm cheese. I'll get that recipe too Oh, lots of fresh basil too! The meal was delightful! I'm trying to think up ideas of what I can make for her Any ideas?

Comment

ooo yummm! yes please do get the recipes..I will love that! Thanks BJ!!!
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I have the recipes for the delicious dishes that my neighbor shared with me last friday. I'm going to post them in T&T Beth

Comment

That sounds like something I would eat. I have to check out the recipes.

Comment

B.J. Did you post them? I looked but did not see them.

Comment

Sushi.....the recipes are posted in T&T.. Try them, they are delicious

Comment

Working...
                X