Coupon Train????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupon Train????

Anybody a member of one??? Or would anybody be interested in being in one??

I always hate it when I throw away so many good coupons. It would be nice if we could form some coupon "trains" to exchange coupons. Especially now with food prices so high. I've been checking out some other sites to see how they do theirs and have gotten some good ideas.

Anybody interested???
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: Coupon Train????

huh... never heard of such a thing.... I'd be interested in learning more. I just went thru my sunday paper and discarded a bunch of coupons.

Comment

I got a stack sitting right here in front of me. How does it work? I'd be interested.

Comment

In most of them I have read each train has 5 or 6 members. The "conducter" of each train (the person that starts it off) will mail their coupons to the next on the list they take what they will use, add their unwanted coupons and remove any expired coupons and send it to the next person on the train. Ideally each person will on keep the coupons for 1-3 days to keep it moving at a good pace. Most of them that I read about they try to pair you in a group that are either in the same or neighboring states to reduce mail turnaround time.
        The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I'm game. Who wants to be the conductor?

Comment

Let's see how many people we have that wants to do it and I'll organize the groups.

Comment

I wanna be the caboose!!
              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy View Post
                I wanna be the caboose!!

LOL!!! Okay there's three of us so far!!! Who else wants to join???

Comment

Come on peeps! I don't even use coupons and I am joining!!! *L*

Comment

I would be interested, however I live WAY up here on the border of canada in NY so....turnaround time would be ???

But I am still interested.

Comment

three or four days??? I don't think it would matter, you are still in the US so no extra postage.

Comment

I'd be willing to join too. I use coupons but also end of throwing away half of whats in the paper. What I use most are coupons for cereal, yogurt, dog & cat food & toothpaste.

Comment

Sounds good, count me in too please!!
                          www.freewebs.com/auntanniescakes

I am one of 57 million (who did not vote for BO)

Comment

Anybody else??? If not I'll get this thing started!!

Comment

Originally posted by flutterby View Post
                              I would be interested, however I live WAY up here on the border of canada in NY so....turnaround time would be ???

But I am still interested.

Doesn't matter. I'll figure out since we all seem to be from all over a good order to go in by location.

Comment

Working...
                              X