Rice Pudding store is getting ready to open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice Pudding store is getting ready to open

At first I thought it was a joke but one is almost ready near me. They will have all flavors, never knew about this. www.miamiricepuddingco.com check it out. Miami Rice Pudding, guess they eat a lot of pudding in Miami

Re: Rice Pudding store is getting ready to open

Originally posted by roset View Post
    At first I thought it was a joke but one is almost ready near me. They will have all flavors, never knew about this. www.miamiricepuddingco.com check it out. Miami Rice Pudding, guess they eat a lot of pudding in Miami

Wow...I want a rice pudding store!!!!!
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Who would ever think of opening a rice pudding store?? I thought it was funny but it's a chain.

Comment

I wonder why it is called Miami Rice Pudding??? If you look at their website the only one in Florida is in Sarasota, not anywhere near Miami.
        The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Did you check out some of the flavors Roset???? Yuk!!!! Peanut butter rice pudding just does not sound good.

Comment

They say is lower fat than yogurt or ice cream. I know it's so funny. But they are going to open. Who knew. It may take over the US. I think it is so funny but they have stores with this new thing. How lucky I am to have it near me. HA HA HA Really strange.

Comment

Originally posted by roset View Post
              They say is lower fat than yogurt or ice cream. I know it's so funny. But they are going to open. Who knew. It may take over the US. I think it is so funny but they have stores with this new thing. How lucky I am to have it near me. HA HA HA Really strange.

I'm jealous!!! The one here in Florida is about 100 miles from here. The only time I go down there is a couple times a year when DH has a race down there.

Comment

This is werid to have a rice pudding store, I just can't get it for some reason. They are almost ready to open but having problems with permits. It will open soon. I just can't get it. Oh they got all the flavors ready to go. I wonder how this will do?

Comment

Well you gotta try it and let us know how it is.

Comment

yes, a rice pudding store. Strange got to check it out

Comment

Working...
                    X