Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's next?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • who's next?

    you know that all the big stars die in 3's.....so who will be next??
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!


    E-Foo

  • #2
    Re: who's next?

    Tony Hart (brother to Carey Hart), motocross champ was killed Saturday night during a motocross practice.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: who's next?

      Wow! What a shocker...I am sorry to hear that news, Flo!.
      Sad to say, but it looks like Isaac Hayes is the third one, Efue.
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: who's next?

        Paul Newman is said to have only weeks to live.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: who's next?

          Originally posted by floridagirly68 View Post
          Tony Hart (brother to Carey Hart), motocross champ was killed Saturday night during a motocross practice.
          Hmmm I don't know if he would count
          "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!


          E-Foo

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: who's next?

            Isn't it already 3? Estelle Getty, Bernie Mac and Issac Hayes?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: who's next?

              Originally posted by janabanana View Post
              Isn't it already 3? Estelle Getty, Bernie Mac and Issac Hayes?
              yep your right It was with in the 3 week period
              "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!


              E-Foo

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: who's next?

                Nothing happens in threes. That is silly superstition. Stuff happens and if you want to start your "counter" over every third time something happens, you can. But it's hogwash.

                Who do you think makes things happen in threes, may I ask? The boogie man? Or the tooth fairy?
                www.southernjewishprincess.com

                www.funnynotslutty.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: who's next?

                  It's a mystery.....................Weird wild stuff.......
                  Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: who's next?

                    Originally posted by southernjewishprincess View Post
                    Nothing happens in threes. That is silly superstition. Stuff happens and if you want to start your "counter" over every third time something happens, you can. But it's hogwash.

                    Who do you think makes things happen in threes, may I ask? The boogie man? Or the tooth fairy?



                    Its OK you can chill, its a joke......MAN!, I must have been the only one that heard of this thing call TRIFECTA!!!
                    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!


                    E-Foo

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: who's next?

                      Yes, maybe the boogie man and the tooth fairy.
                      gezzzzzzzzzz

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X