Monday Meanderings.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Meanderings.......

Good Morning all! How is everyone? I am Rip van winkle now-I sleep all the time!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Monday Meanderings.......

Am I the ONLY one who's sure there are less hours in Saturday and Sunday than in the the rest of the days???
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Good Morning Nommie! I made a fresh pot of coffee, would you care to join me? I am back at the Tamales this morning...that is enough to keep me on my toes for the day. I need to give my Mother a perm sometime this week, and Wednesday is take her to town day, so I have a bunch to do this week. If it wasn't so darned hot I would be a lot happier..lol! But it is a lot better than a hurricane or a tornado. I suppose I should count my blessings. HAGD y'all!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I have been up since 6:45. School for the kids start on Wednesday so I have to get used to getting up early! It is gray and misty outside and I am soooo happy that it is not 100+ that i will take the gray misty day!

Luvs, I totally agree with you that Saturday and Sunday are certainly shorter than the other days of the week.
        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
          Am I the ONLY one who's sure there are less hours in Saturday and Sunday than in the the rest of the days???
          Well there are!!!!! And those hours are added to Monday!
          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
            Good Morning Nommie! I made a fresh pot of coffee, would you care to join me? I am back at the Tamales this morning...that is enough to keep me on my toes for the day. I need to give my Mother a perm sometime this week, and Wednesday is take her to town day, so I have a bunch to do this week. If it wasn't so darned hot I would be a lot happier..lol! But it is a lot better than a hurricane or a tornado. I suppose I should count my blessings. HAGD y'all!
            I would love to sit down to a cup of coffee with you!
            Nommie

Comment

Good Morning ladies, company left bright and early this morning, let the clean up begin. LOL Going to granddaughters volleyball game this afternoon.
              It's looking overcast here this morning, but it's hot and oh so humid. It feels like an oven outside. No rain in the forecast.
              Other then all that it's pretty much SSDD. LOL

Comment

MORNING CHICKADEES! BUSY MONDAY AS USUAL. BUT I'M SO EFFICENT I'VE GOT IT TAKEN CARE OF!!!! LOL

SSDD HERE, IT IS SPRINKLING RAIN ON AND OFF, SO THAT'S GOOD AND DIFFERENT! LOL

Comment

Hey Nu, I have a medical question for you--I am going to the hospital tomorrow afternoon for a test because my cortisol is low--something to do with the adrenal glands.... I know it is caused by my taking prednisone so long and coming off of it. Could this be why I want to sleep 24/7??
                  Last edited by nommie; 08-11-2008, 10:23 AM.
                  Nommie

Comment

Sorry Nommie, Can't Help On That. That's Out Of My "specialty" Haven't Worked Any/much In That Field To Be Able To Tell You An Educated, Or Uneducated Guess.

Comment

Thanks anyway!
                      Nommie

Comment

Morning all ! Recuperting today from a long day at Carmel Beach yesterday. My poor LAB can't walk this morning, she played all day in the ocean with her stick. I need my oil changed in my car, but too lazy to go out and get it done.. It's going to be 97 today, so looks like I'll be staying in...

Comment

Suppose To Be High 90's Today, It's Been Spitting Rain, So It's As Humid As Hell!! (is Hell Humid?) I Got My Fat Lady Fan On And Pointed At Me. Got My Morning Stuff All Caught Up, So I'm Ready To Play!

What Are We Playing By The Way???

Comment

It is in the low 80's here--no humidity--sunny--low in the 60's tonight--PERFECT WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Nommie

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
                              It is in the low 80's here--no humidity--sunny--low in the 60's tonight--PERFECT WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I THINK I'LL COME VISIT, YOU DON'T MIND DO YA? HAVE YOUR OWN PRIVATE DUTY NURSE!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X