dinner 8-11-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dinner 8-11-08

what is everyone having for dinner tonight?

not sure at our house we have many options:

1) blt's aand chili

2) burgers and veggies

3) grilled steak and veggies

4) grilled veggie sandwich w/ eggplant, portabella mushroom, onions and horseradish sauce

5) tilapia and grilled shrimp
    SHEL

Re: dinner 8-11-08

I Have Leftover Smoked Turkey Breast And Dressing Left. Probably Eat A Little Of Each.

Comment

i don't know.

headed out to the store, i have parts to make muffalatta's, need bread, may pick that up... or i may make portabella mushroom burgers, diane called and said the had really good looking ones at albertson's..... i felt like mardi gras pasta.
      Dh said he felt like burgers, but if that's the case then I will need to get reg mushroom and cheese.
      DD wants hot dogs.
      DD1 wants chicken fried steak.... huhhh

i may just order out.
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

We just got home from having lunch out, mexican food. Going to my GD's volleyball game, so it probably will be cheese & crackers when I get home.

Comment

Looks like Pancake night for me.

Comment

Chuck roast in crockpot...I'm thinking I will shred it for sandwiches...we'll be getting home late.

Comment

Been cooking all day, so yesterdays Vegetable Beef Soup is in order..
              Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I am thinking breakfast for dinner. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and hash browns.
                Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

What we didn't have yesterday - lemon pepper chicken breasts, coleslaw, cottage cheese and escalloped apples, iced tea

Comment

A new recipe, Polynesian Beef over rice and garlic bread as a side.

Comment

Cindy that breakfast for dinner sounds so good. Since there are only two of us in the house now it is hard to make all that...used to when the boys were home.

Comment

Deb, in that case you should go out for dinner/breakfast IHop have some great specials here.

If we didn't have the kids we sure would!
                        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Going to the local park and splash pad for a 3rd grade girls welcome to school party. I did a veggie tray, we are also having pizza..............and I don't know what! I'll post pics on my album as soon as I can!

Comment

decided on BBq sandwiches, i went cheap and self help quick.

I am making my fettucinnie for tomorrow tonight, once that is done, and over with I am peeling 15 pounds of potatoes to make mashed potatoes (for the freezer)
                            I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I made my pork chop supper. We were at our "Revive at 5" that we have every Wednesday. It is concert that is free to the public and they have food vendors and beer vendors that cost of course. They have also added the Farmers Market to it. I was sitting there last Wednesday and this table near by had red potatoes. So I sent DH over to buy a lb. of small red potatoes. They were perfect for this dinner. I would much rather give the money to a local farmer instead of Wal-Mart. I did have to go buy the baby carrots but not too bad. I didn't know I was out of cream of mushroom so I used cream of celery and it turned out fantastic.

Debbie
                              Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

Working...
                              X