Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stella, Stella!!!Did you ever find out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stella, Stella!!!Did you ever find out....

What to fix for buncos, since your thread was hijacked!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Stella, Stella!!!Did you ever find out....

OMG!!! Someone hijacked a thread!!!!! Did you call the FBI????? Quick who has a gun??? Oh wait, probably the one who's hijacking right?? ****running screaming*****

Comment

i decided on chicken fettucine, salad, garlic bread, green tomato cake, tea, dr pepper and coke. seems that's what everyone drinks.

My friend who has the foster girls, their adoption was final on friday after two and a half years !!!!!!!!!! she'll be there, i have invited her husband and kids to join us for dinner so everyone can see them, peope are bringing cards and gifts.

i also decided to put snacks on the tables as well.
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

So you're having Bunco and company at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
          So you're having Bunco and company at the same time?
          stupid ain't it?

yea our Aunt Cousin Julie is coming. she lives less than a hour away, 'bout 40 away actually. she has an adorable 10 year old little boy. she was here over night last week, i found out while she was here that i needed a sub for bunko, so i asked her if she wanted to join in. let her "get out" she'll have a blast i know she will. Julie takes on line classes, she's up til 2 am or later some times. she lives with her sister, Aunt Cousin Laura, laura has cancer, lung cancer, but she's doing really really well. Because of julie, laura's husband is able to work, and laura's little girl who's 9 is cared for. laura doesn't always feel well. julie takes care of the entire family, everyone, she's absoutly amazing.

i have no idea why i just said all of that....
          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Well that makes sense, since you need a sub.. I still can't figure out how you did chicken fried steak for 12 ! LOL!

Comment

two fryers, two large fryers. did them in strips. we have people stagger in between 6 and 630. it worked out. somehow

Comment

Honey, if your guest are staggering, you've put too much booze in the punch.
                Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
                  Honey, if your guest are staggering, you've put too much booze in the punch.
                  oh none of us drink.
                  they come in right after work, or right after getting their families together and taken care of.

dinner starts at 630, but most are early, games begin at 7, play 10 rounds and break for dessert. we are usually out by 9.

Comment

Working...
                  X