Do you believe in Psychics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in Psychics?

The search for Caylee is now involving psychics.. Do you believe in them? Also, Cindy, the grandma is saying the Phone Company bills are wrong, when it proved Casey didn't receive any call from "the babysitter"...

Re: Do you believe in Psychics?

Grandmother is hiding something, I don't know what, but she is strange. And NO, I don't believe in psychics.

Comment

I believe that there are people that can see more than other people. With God, anything is possible.

Comment

I don't either, never did... If they think they can predict stuff, why don't they ever win the Lotto?

Comment

i believe in fact,not fiction,although the thought of supernatural does intrigue me, i dont really believe.

Comment

I don't know if I do or not. Many strage things happend with DS1 when he was little. I think there are a lot of fakes out there who take advatage of people. But then again I'm just not sure.

Comment

i know that the one i saw for fun, had my past to an exact T.
              i mean all the way down to an arguement that caused me to leave home at 16. she knew exactly what was said. only a few people in my adult life knew that.
              i grew up in louisiana, this woman i met was when i lived in virginia.

funny thing was, she said about the future, she said someone a male, older man is on oxygen. i said yes. she said he has about 8 months to live.
              ok, my father in law was on oxygen at that time. i thought she was speaking of him. well a few months later my grandfather was put on oxygen. and 8 months and 2 days later from that visit he died. my father in law lived 4 more years.

she said things about my kids future's that hasn't come true and won't. that was wrong.
              like she said my oldesst will be a professional tennis player. and that child has never played a sport at all. let alone do anything outside other than swim and tan.
              she said my son does not want to go to college, do not make him he will be a diesel mechanic, and he'll make lots of money.
              this is not true my son has had goal in his life since kindergarten. college has always been a goal of his right after eagle scout.

the past was exact, the future was hazy.
              oh she did ask me what car i drive, i said i have two car A, she said it pulls to the right. and i agreed it did. Car B, she smiled and said oops make sure you know how to changea tire. 9 days later, the tire blew on my home from the grocery first and last time ever that had happened to me. and no i didn't know how to change it. lol
              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I believe that everyone is psychic but not everyone knows how to use that power. There are a lot of fakes out there looking to make a buck but I've known others who are dead on and don't charge a penny. Most true psychics can't predict lotto numbers because it's personal gain and that's not what the power is about.

Comment

I went with a friend a couple times for a psychic reading. The psychic happened to be the wife of one of my husbands employees.
                  She was spot on about things in my past.....personal stuff from my childhood that she would have had no clue about.
                  Her future predictions were not as accurate.....somethings came to pass but other things didn't......at least not YET.
                  Weird thing though, they must not be able to see into their own futures......because several months after my last reading, she was killed in a car accident.

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
                    I don't either, never did... If they think they can predict stuff, why don't they ever win the Lotto?

I've always wondered that too. If I was psychic I'd be the richest person in the world!!!
                    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I do believe that there are people who are more 'sensitive' to subconcious information and feelings. How often have you thought about something happening, and when it did, you said "I just had a hunch". It's like the dog perking her ears up a split second before it rings. Is she psychic? No, she just heard something we were not physically aware of, and reacted to it.

As to psychics doing well with past history but not so well with the future--The past is written in stone. The future is fluid.
                      Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Very interesting. That makes a lot of sense, Ginger. Especially the part about the past being written in stone and the future being fluid...Very cool....
                        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                          Grandmother is hiding something, I don't know what, but she is strange. And NO, I don't believe in psychics.
                          I totally agree!

Comment

maybe the grandmother knows what happen after the fact?
                            and she's trying to derail the police? thinking if her kid shits her mouth then they'll never know what happened?

I dont' think she had anything to do with her disapearence. I just think she knows what happened, now, i don't she knew in the beginning.
                            I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Originally posted by smellis711 View Post
                              I believe that everyone is psychic but not everyone knows how to use that power. There are a lot of fakes out there looking to make a buck but I've known others who are dead on and don't charge a penny. Most true psychics can't predict lotto numbers because it's personal gain and that's not what the power is about.
                              I feel like you do Smellis.
                              Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Working...
                              X