Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I look?

my handwriting of course.

had my nails fixed, no more typo excuses for me.
    I should be good for at least another 2 weeks.

they are pink, short and square just so ya know.

but i gotta get on down the road, finish making my brittle snack mix, and make tea, have to run to the store for salad... and rolls...and i have to get a gift... wow.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: how do I look?

Where's The Crab Hat? Other Than That, Your Beautiful!!!

Comment

Your nails are beautiful. Now all you need is a pink moo moo to match the nails.

Comment

Stella, you look stunning Darling...Love the nails!
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

You look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Fab!!!! Marv!!!
            Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

my nails still look good this morning.
              bunco was a huge success, Aunt Cousin Julie had a wonderful time.

however about an hour after I posted this, I dropped a diesel mechanic's wrench on my big toe, it landed right below the toe nail. so that's all swollen today...
              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Yuk!! That is no way to do a pedicure! Are you going to lose your toenail?
                Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Ouch, what were you planning on doing with that wrench ??

Comment

it seems to be more on the toe, rather than the nail, i don't think i'll lose it.

i have all my pool dishes, trays, table cloths, and bowls, out in a big rubbermaid tub in the cabana. all that plastic stuff for the outside.... i was using all of that to decorate for last night. i used the 4 table cloths, pink yellow and orange. and i used the matching bowls and plates...

I was going out to the cabana to get the tub out, get what i wanted wash it etc.
                    but see i have a 13 brainless son.
                    who picked up the 6 pool chairs for the hurricane last week. he decided to put the chairs that are stacked inside each other right at the door. like you cannot get IN the cabana because of the chairs... there was something on top of the chair, i dont' remember what? a towel? a table cloth/ grill cover? i am not sure. well i picked up the chairs to drag back out and the wrench fell out and landed on my naked toe.

what was I doing with the wrench before or after ithit my toe?
                    or what did I want to do with the wrench once it hit the toe?

i wanted to sling it, but when i looked up, i saw my brand new french door, so that was out, and then i saw the pool thought it'd be good to throw it in the pool, but realized that was stupid too, since the plaster is new..
                    wanted to throw it through the cabana, but there's a window in there..
                    i did nothing.

Comment

Oh Stella, you are too funny. I know it's not funny that you hurt your toe, and I am sorry, I hope it heals fast. But your account of what happened is funny, LMAO

Comment

Well Stella....sounds like you need to slow down Hun, Lol! I hope your toe is okay. Know that really hurt too. I'm glad the party was a hit!
                        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
                          Well Stella....sounds like you need to slow down Hun, Lol! I hope your toe is okay. Know that really hurt too. I'm glad the party was a hit!
                          i am slow normally.

however, bunco day when i host is always a mad house for me, because i cook so much, and prepare. i didn't host it here at my house, i hosted some where else so i had to haul stuff there, then home again... lol Dh did most of that.

today i am preparing my menu's. tomorrow i am shopping and prepping, and friday aunt cousin julie is coming to help me cook it all.

trying to get it all done before school starts kids's schedules begin, and band starts with football.... i'm usually busy until after christmas

Comment

Working...
                          X