Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa Marie Presley

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20217939,00.html

Why do so many famous people/actresses/singers have to do magazine pics like this???
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: Lisa Marie Presley

I don't have a clue. My guess would be wanting the attention ? We know she is rich, so it can't be for the money.
    Why would anybody care about her to begin with? She is such a nobody. Her claim to fame is that she is Elvis Presley's daughter, period, that's it. Who cares if she is fat or is expecting twins. LOL

Comment

I think that is absolutely disgusting! Is NOTHING sacred anymore?

Comment

compared to some of the others who have done this, I feel this is tasteful in comparison.
        "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

It would be more tasteful in her family album. I read the article and it is kind of a lashout on her part because people were calling her fat...
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Maybe it's me...does she look a little pimped out to anyone else? Lol!
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

quoting the article...

Presley claims "the tabloids were going so far as to alter photos. I could never figure out why they went to all that trouble to make me look fat.

"There are at least six other famous women pregnant right now who aren't getting picked on," she says in the interview. "But they're all over me. It's like there is a campaign to demean me."

i believe she was fat, i don't think anyone altered the photos.
              we aren't picking on her, no one is. and no i am not waiting for th next elvis star.

oh gwad thinking about it, makes me vomit a little....
              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I still think that photo of Demi Moore on the cover all those years ago was beautiful! If I looked that good...

Don't much care for the tarted up look here, but what the hell?
                "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

i don't like looking at naked pregnant bellies. i think that's oogy.

sorry i am weird like that. and i don't like breast feeding. i don't wanna see it, i don't wanna hear it, i dont' wanna know about it.

i don't care how natural it is, i don't like it. i don't have too.
                  to see this on the cover of a magazine, where i personally feel is photoshopped,
                  makes my breakfast come up a little.

she b*tches about being photoshopped fat, yet I guarantee her belly strech marks were photoshopped as well.
                  I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

LOL, not everybody gets stretch marks, Stella.
                    I remember that photo of Demi Moore, caused a lot of uproar at the time.

Comment

no not everyone does i agree i didn't get mine until my second kid.

but chances are she has them.

Comment

I only was pregnant twice and never did get stretchmarks.
                        LOL, Stella, I think you want her to have stretch marks, don't you. Not that it really matters anyway.

Comment

I personally like her, I think that she is a beautiful person, and with her father and mother being who they are, I think she has done a remarkable job by staying out of the limelight, going to rehab over and over; i missed the rerun when she was on oprah and "sang" with her father; it was beautiful, to me. I think how sad she never really knew him. And by that I mean to have her father in her life; I miss mine, he died at an early age, at 54, when I was 32; I think of the times he has missed, with me and my brother and sister, with my children and theirs; was a loss.

Comment

I guess I'm a prude but I don't like seeing bare pregnant bellies at all. The new trend seems to be to emphasise a pregnant woman's shape as much as possible, including a sticking-out belly button! I loved my clothes when I was pregnant many moons ago... long and flowing that didn't show my shape at all.
                            I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

I guess the attitude towards showing of your pregnant belly has changed. It's accepted. When my dil was pregnant 2 years ago, I went clothes shopping with her, and that's all the clothes you can find. Form fitting.

Comment

Working...
                              X