Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Lisa Marie Presley

Guess I need to go check out the photo of Lisa Marie. I'm not sure why celebrities get so much coverage about being preggers. Regular women do it all the time.
    I don't care much for the pregnant bare bellies either. Of course being an ultrasound tech I see them all the time. BTW, that precious pic of the pregnant belly with the baby foot is fake. No way you can see the outline of the baby foot complete with toes thru the uterine wall, mama's muscle and fat. Sure you can see the movement of a lump but nothing that detailed.

Leave a comment:

• Sabine
    replied

Priscilla Presley turned out to be one smart business woman, she kept Elvis legacy alive and turned it all into $$. Good for her. Sorry to see her look so ugly now, she used to be so pretty. Something went terribly wrong with her plastic surgery and way too much botox.
    I read that Lisa Marie is married and it gave the name of her new husband, but the name meant nothing too me. Must not be a famous person.
    I wonder what made Lisa Marie marry Michael Jackson ?? Nicholas Cage is one thing, but Michael Jackson. Just the thought of sleeping with Michael Jackson

Leave a comment:

• Stella
    replied

and photo shop.

i think she's pretty. i knew she tried a singing career, but don't recall hearing her sing.
    she will be famous because she's elvis's kid. i think she would give up the fame tho, just to have a normal life. she loves her dad, and is smart enough to keep his legacy alive, for the sake of the fans.
    just like priscilla presley, she isn't anyone, yet her and her botox, was on dancing with the stars. so the way the world turns.

who's the baby's dadddy anyways?
    glad it didn't work out with nicholas cage, i adore him, he's coming for me soon.

Leave a comment:

• Sabine
    replied

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
    Whether it is them trying to grab their 15 minutes of fame (one minute at a time) or their 'managers' trying to stay in the limelite.... what I want to know is what genetic mutation made celebrities suddenly start popping out twins?? Or are they all going to the same fertility clinic??

And I do believe that the pregnant female form is beautiful....but not necessarily on every magazine cover.
    Yes, isn't it amazing, everybody is having twins, and of course they all have C -sections, so that they can have a little tummy tuck at the same time. Then they go on magazine covers and try to tell the rest of the world, how they got their figures back so quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Sabine
    replied

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
    Sabine...shame on you....lol!
    Yes, I know I have put myself in the corner once again. Waiting for Nu, to give me some worms. LOL

Leave a comment:

• kirkland
    replied

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
    I may be the only, but I liked the duet. It gave me chills.

I agree with you jana - I liked it as well.

Leave a comment:

• TexAnn
    replied

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
    Lisa Marie doesn't have a voice, she doesn't know how to sing, not even with enhancement. She has accomplished nothing in her life on her own, except a few ill fated marriages. Like the the ones to Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage.
    I just love that long coat and high heels, she looks like a hooker, a pregnant hooker.
    Sabine...shame on you....lol!

Leave a comment:

• TexAnn
    replied

Originally posted by night-angel View Post
    A little off the subject... but did anyone see that internet picture of the pregnant belly with the foot of the baby pushing against the wall. I thought that one was really beautiful.
    Yes, Night Angel that was very beautiful and in good taste too.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger
    replied

Whether it is them trying to grab their 15 minutes of fame (one minute at a time) or their 'managers' trying to stay in the limelite.... what I want to know is what genetic mutation made celebrities suddenly start popping out twins?? Or are they all going to the same fertility clinic??

And I do believe that the pregnant female form is beautiful....but not necessarily on every magazine cover.

Leave a comment:

• Sabine
    replied

I liked the duet that Natalie Cole did with her Dad , that was good, but then Natalie Cole has a voice.

Leave a comment:

• janabanana
    replied

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
    I saw LMP on Oprah and didn't like her singing w/ her father at all! (I didn't like Natalie Cole singing w/ her dead father either)... I thought it was exploitive!
    I may be the only, but I liked the duet. It gave me chills.

Leave a comment:

• night-angel
    replied

A little off the subject... but did anyone see that internet picture of the pregnant belly with the foot of the baby pushing against the wall. I thought that one was really beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• Sabine
    replied

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
    Geez... there was a time when a woman didn't go ANYWHERE when she was "in confinement!" I LOVE pregnant bellies... and HATED the maternity clothes when I was pregnant!!

3 babies... not one stretch mark... nursed 'em all... in public even... it wasn't hard at all to be totally discreet and no one knew.

I saw LMP on Oprah and didn't like her singing w/ her father at all! (I didn't like Natalie Cole singing w/ her dead father either)... I thought it was exploitive!
    Lisa Marie doesn't have a voice, she doesn't know how to sing, not even with enhancement. She has accomplished nothing in her life on her own, except a few ill fated marriages. Like the the ones to Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage.
    I just love that long coat and high heels, she looks like a hooker, a pregnant hooker.

Leave a comment:

• CalicoSkiesNC
    replied

What I wanna know is who's body did they photoshop Lisa Marie's head on? No way thats her and if it is she is severely photoshopped. Her life not mine.

Leave a comment:

• milkyway412
    replied

I don't like it either. To me those who do this think they are super sexy and that everyone wants to see their pregnant belly. I don't get it either.

Debbie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X