Ok...Computer Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok...Computer Tips

Maybe you all know this by now..but..thought I would share with you in case you didn't know this. I was trying to resize in outlook and then I remembered that isn't where I resized pictures at...it was in Microsoft Works Word Processor that I did it at. Got to wake up lol I had inserted pictures in there and then right clicked on my mouse to format object.

Also..to insert a picture in your outlook..lets say you found a picture that you want to save. Right click on your mouse and save it to pictures When you find a picture that you want to post in outlook...save the picture in My Pictures. Click on the far right icon which is located to the far right of the B I U A..Arial and the number thing. Click on browse..find the picture you want to post in email and click ok.

Re: Ok...Computer Tips

stella's computer tip 101....

if all else fails re boot. re boot fixes just about every problem i have.
    if re boot does not work, either shut it down walk away and wait for Dh to come home, or if DS13 is home, have him fix it.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Re: Ok...Computer Tips

Yeah I'm with Stella. And if all else fails, call the neighbour and get one of HER teenagers to come over and show me what a total computer nerd I am!
      Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Working...
      X